- Door and furniture in the same look
- Grab it and gray brick wall
- Screening fence in -23 garden ideas on how to preserve privacy
- Design Italian armchairs inspired urban sophistication
- Storage systems for colorful office supplies
- Colored and white colored lanterns bistro furniture on balcony
- Wood Design Chandelier suspended exciting resembles a pine cone
- The lobby of the Renaissance Hotel Baronette modern design in Michigan
- The stress of a strip of high wall
- Beautiful Advent and Christmas ideas from the previous year
Old wooden wine boxes with new uses-as furniture and decoration at home
Decorate your home with crates of wine is an incredibly creative idea. Old wooden wine boxes are not easy to find, but if you're lucky, you can take some of your local liquor store or wine. The next step is to find the perfect job for wooden boxes.
Wooden wine crates to find new uses
If cases of wine alone can seem a little boring, you just give a little trouble, and they can turn into beautiful decorative objects and furniture. The best part of using wine crates is that it can be done in less time and with very little effort. These new ideas to help this old wooden wine boxes to decorate with taste.
Wooden crates to build a coffee table set
A simple way to start is of course by attaching a wooden box on the back of your bike instead basket. For those who have an eco-conscious perspective on life, which is a "no brainer."
Spice box with color
If you want to use your body in the house, so they can be converted into a stool with storage space and roles. As three shelf levels, they also fit perfectly in the nursery and worry about the order.
Floating shelves in the bathroom
wine boxes can also be used as coffee tables with storage space. Only a few boxes in the right manner installed and you have your own rustic coffee table in the living room.
Shelves in the nursery
Simple projects, we continue to do so, requiring a little more effort. You can install floating effect in the bathroom boxes on a shelf. For those who want to take a larger project, you can even decorate an entire wall in your home bar, or even the wine cellar with wine crates. Of course, they then serve "symbolic accents!"
Bedside table with shelves
Storage space in the kitchen
Dress up the wall
Make wooden tiles