- Between the planks and mosaic tiles
- Building a shed roof house – compared with a pitched or flat roof.
- Compared Interior doors sliding glass doors or room door with frame?
- -Hängeleuchte "Selene" in the bright dining room
- Stool black wallpaper with knee before points
- Top Glampingplätze in Italy – Discover the luxury of camping holidays
- Make a retro look with accessories in yellow mustard
- Modern console table design with geometric pattern by Jake Phipps
- Modern bench for two – futuristic design of plastic
- Minimalist kitchen design
Oyster – Lounge chairs in a contemporary style by Italy Dream Design
The chaise longue Oyster series, designed with attention to detail by Mauto Lipparini Italy for the Italian company DreamDesign are an invitation to relax. The shape of the seat is very original concave shape to ensure maximum comfort.
Chaise longue in Italian style
Comfort is definitely the first thing that comes to mind when you see the chair for the first time. In German, it is called "Oyster" and form similar tatsächlig. The language of contemporary design emphasizes individuality and style used in very different rooms equipped.
Comfortable furniture with steel frame
Oyster is at the heart of a room, be it the home office, hotel foyer, living room or lounge. President impresses with its strands. At the same time, the leather is so soft and enveloping that awakens the desire to relax immediately. This chair is best lounging and relaxing.
Feel-Oyster furniture - pure luxury
Variant cow gives you a sense of security, privacy and tranquility. If you place it next to the fireplace, it immediately creates an island of tranquility and warmth. The furniture fits perfectly with a reading corner or luxury chalet. The design creates memories of old times.
Massive steel structure with pivoting mechanism can rotate at will with a handle for the seat. Oyster has dimensions of 89x84x96cm and is available with a chromed or lacquered frame in 9 colors: ruby red, burgundy, sapphire blue, anthracite, gray agate, gray pebbles, Traffic white, gray-brown or black raven. You can customize the mix of colors and fabrics and leather much.
Set of monochrome colors in the living room
Designer Mauro Lipparini, a leading innovator in design, closing in 1980, the University of Florence, Faculty of Architecture, where he was also a faculty member. His style is described as "natural minimalism." Among his many accomplishments in the field of industrial design include furniture home office, living room furniture and textiles.
Soft and smooth surface
Respect the lounge chair with soft cushion
Ergonomic curved line
Leather furniture for relaxation
Color variations to suit all tastes