- Build a barbecue yourself – Instructions for a weekend project
- Wooden house with wild garden
- photo paper for a nice view
- Floating mini garden serves as a natural filter for the aquarium
- Elephant Chair – extravagant designer chair by Maximo Riera
- Marble countertop for the kitchen – ideas for individual design
- Modern courtyard – A place to relax and entertain
- Kids loft bed with tent
- The interior design of a new learning center promotes learning ability
- Caprice by Unopiù – iron lattice fence and decorative visual protection
Plywood-table ripple by Benjamin Hubert lightest table in the world
Designer Benjamin Hubert presented for the first time at the London Design Festival in 2013, where, incidentally, he had his first exhibition, the ripple minimalist plywood table. Huber claims to have created the world's lightest wooden table. In his project, he worked with CoreLam Canadian society.
plywood table design with light weight and impressive strength
Hubert has created a table that is 2.5 meters long and 1 meter wide and weighs only 9 pounds! The structure consists of birch plywood panels rolling three layers that are 0.8 mm thick. Table edges are 3.5 mm thick. The wood comes from Canada and has been for Hughes H-4 operation - aircraft wetlgrößten wood. The material has an impressive strength and firmness thanks to the innovative work of wood, with develop Hubert CoreLam. The new stratification on the principle of corrugated cardboard, with elements of cons-plated wave formed by high pressure. This allows up to 80% of the material will be saved compared to a standard table, says the British designer.
Solid table made of plywood
The wave-type super-light wooden structure is 200% stronger than the normal solid wood tables. Thanks to its lightweight drive can be mounted and directed by one person.
Lightweight sandwich structure table legs
Ripple is contemporary language discreet design. The design is synonymous with sustainability and resource conservation. Tables of the British designer Benjamin Hubert is known for his minimalist creations and experiments with new materials. The collection of lightweight construction still has a minimalist aluminum chair, which weighs only 3 kg.
Table of plywood like corrugated boxes
Rochester light wooden table
plywood table requires 80% less material than a standard table of the same size
Manufacturing high pressure laminates
Ripple table made of birch plywood
Training table: lighter wooden table in the world by Benjamin Hubert designboom on Vimeo.