- beams during
- Interaction of copper and wood
- mosaic pattern for bathing – 25 models with an Italian twist
- The XXXX sofa design made of recycled particles from Yuya Ushida
- Apartment interior designer Mikel Irastorza
- Design Leather Loveseat by David Batho comfort and aesthetics
- 31 Modern Interior Wood Doors by Porta
- The oldest winery in Wagram – tradition and modern design
- "Panton Chair" in dinette
- Workshop converted into a dining table
prism mirror glass table and armchair designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
Prism Glass Collection Italian has recently been enhanced by designer Tokujin Yoshioka with two exclusive furniture. 2015 collection presented by Yoshioka has involved various furniture and mirrors. At the Salone del Mobile 2014, the designer took his second appearance. Mirror table and chair minimalist design in glass have been added to the series.
mirrors, glass table with minimalist look
Designed for the Italian fire mini collection consists of a glass table and a chair in transparent glass in a sleek design makes the elegant glass mirror with a high degree of transparency, precise cut with a special cutting technique that gives the effect of mirrored surface - and start sparkling crystal clear reflections and refracted like light through a prism.
The dominance of the rectum
The chair prism is made of thick glass with high transparency. To deploy his ideal of beauty, the furniture should be located in places with enough light.
PRISM Chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
Very transparent glass with a big thick
There arise iridescent
Table inspitiert reflective surface of calm water