- It combines gray blue
- Wall mirror in vintage style
- Contemporary Villa in Rio with a minimalist design
- CasasNaAreia Bungalow Resort-a private paradise in Portugal
- 10 eco-friendly products and equipment for the kitchen
- Open Vanity in White
- The most beautiful holiday destinations in the spring – Keukenhof Garden
- Modular Sofa Design by Walter Knoll Circle – the modern classic
- Architects glamorous concrete house with modern interior design
- Christmas Tree in pot – the festive decor and beautiful addition to the garden
prism mirror glass table and armchair designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
Prism Glass Collection Italian has recently been enhanced by designer Tokujin Yoshioka with two exclusive furniture. 2015 collection presented by Yoshioka has involved various furniture and mirrors. At the Salone del Mobile 2014, the designer took his second appearance. Mirror table and chair minimalist design in glass have been added to the series.
mirrors, glass table with minimalist look
Designed for the Italian fire mini collection consists of a glass table and a chair in transparent glass in a sleek design makes the elegant glass mirror with a high degree of transparency, precise cut with a special cutting technique that gives the effect of mirrored surface - and start sparkling crystal clear reflections and refracted like light through a prism.
The dominance of the rectum
The chair prism is made of thick glass with high transparency. To deploy his ideal of beauty, the furniture should be located in places with enough light.
PRISM Chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
Very transparent glass with a big thick
There arise iridescent
Table inspitiert reflective surface of calm water