- Aquatic plants in the garden pond – these are your favorites?
- 14 ideas for modern living room furniture, which relax the senses
- 20 design ideas for bathroom with stone tiles – by refreshing course!
- Pillows and bedspread with batik motifs
- Colorful mosaic tiles
- Creative wall space in many colors and shapes
- 15 decorating ideas to make your own wedding flowers, garlands and table decorations
- Blogs … A theme: External
- 53 Ideas and trends wall design – How you can bring your walls to life?
- Crafts for Mother's Day – wrap gifts beautifully
prism mirror glass table and armchair designed by Tokujin Yoshioka
Prism Glass Collection Italian has recently been enhanced by designer Tokujin Yoshioka with two exclusive furniture. 2015 collection presented by Yoshioka has involved various furniture and mirrors. At the Salone del Mobile 2014, the designer took his second appearance. Mirror table and chair minimalist design in glass have been added to the series.
mirrors, glass table with minimalist look
Designed for the Italian fire mini collection consists of a glass table and a chair in transparent glass in a sleek design makes the elegant glass mirror with a high degree of transparency, precise cut with a special cutting technique that gives the effect of mirrored surface - and start sparkling crystal clear reflections and refracted like light through a prism.
The dominance of the rectum
The chair prism is made of thick glass with high transparency. To deploy his ideal of beauty, the furniture should be located in places with enough light.
PRISM Chair by Tokujin Yoshioka
Very transparent glass with a big thick
There arise iridescent
Table inspitiert reflective surface of calm water