- Red and yellow wooden chairs
- Designer Stainless Steel Kitchen by Officine Gullo in elegant retro style
- Color Test and Color Type – What colors match your decor
- Create your own wonderland
- Yellow fork and frame romantic bedroom
- Built in the living room with the transition
- Design Bedroom with black wallpaper
- Modern Patio Awning
- Comfortable seat by the window
- Summer wedding celebration – Great Location, invitations and table decorations
The sun shines Foscarini Table – Printer Indoor and Outdoor
When you combine a table with solar energy, you could get that? A light source that attracts people to sit down for a little magic 'and enjoy the pleasant light with a drink. The designer Jean-Marie Massaud has designed this series of "Earth" for Foscarini, where he used the shape of the sun as a source of inspiration. The sun is shining with a soft light shining table and points to the sunrise and sunset. The perfect combination of floor lamp and nightstand.
The sun is shining table designed by Jean-Marie Massaud
The table is made of polyethylene and has a nice hemispherical shape. It consists of a base of satin, lights, and a round table. The model has an interior and an exterior that is adapted to the environmental conditions and release. The external model is designed to prevent flow of rainwater.
The solar panel light for indoor and outdoor
This brilliant solar panel could be adopted as a sort of bonfire. The place to meet and chat with friends at home or outside. Surfaces for the two versions are different: wood white or glossy black for the domestic release and a brown textured material for the outdoor version. The lower portion of the hemispherical polyethylene is stable even when it is tilted 15 degrees. The slope determines the amount of diffused light, then the effects can be created beautiful.
elegant version of the model for the interior
wood base and satin table
stable, even if tilted at 15 degrees