- 40 ideas for fur blankets and cuddly furniture for your cozy home
- Holiday event of the year – water park "Tropical Islands"
- WPC Decking – A popular soil for terraces and balconies
- Full Color Makeup Accessories
- Blinds, pleated blinds, venetian blinds, as an alternative to the standard procedure
- The trend towards new comfort: Use interior colors skillfully
- 15 of the most spectacular and beautiful bridges in the world that inspire
- Black stove with chimney to view
- Wind and privacy balconies with flowers and vines
- DIY: Ideas for maritime setting
Wiesergut hotel in Salzburg Gogl of Architects (Innsbruck)
In Salzburg opened in December of this beautiful boutique hotel. The Wiesergut is since 1330 owned by the family for several generations and has been used as a guest house. Martina and Joseph Kroll but the vision was to create a modern hotel, while preserving the values and traditions of the family business. The architect Martina Gogl team achieved this by combining a clever linear design with simple, natural materials. Very nice: the recurring material and color contrast of more raw materials, such as forged steel, concrete, masonry and fine structures such as linen, mesh and blown glass. The result is a timeless and elegant style with understated luxury.