- Vertical Garden
- Sticker with bird motif
- Bedding with asterisk
- 15 of the most spectacular and beautiful bridges in the world that inspire
- The new My World by Cassina.
- Modern console table design with geometric pattern by Jake Phipps
- Chandelier and gold frames
- Implementation of Home Theater – Ideas and tips for better interior design
- Pink chairs outdoors
Wiesergut hotel in Salzburg Gogl of Architects (Innsbruck)
In Salzburg opened in December of this beautiful boutique hotel. The Wiesergut is since 1330 owned by the family for several generations and has been used as a guest house. Martina and Joseph Kroll but the vision was to create a modern hotel, while preserving the values and traditions of the family business. The architect Martina Gogl team achieved this by combining a clever linear design with simple, natural materials. Very nice: the recurring material and color contrast of more raw materials, such as forged steel, concrete, masonry and fine structures such as linen, mesh and blown glass. The result is a timeless and elegant style with understated luxury.