- Tinker Claus Himself – 20 great ideas and DIY instructions
- Second floor in a checkerboard pattern
- Sommerdeko yourself– Great ideas for the table with lemons
- Reading corner with chaise longue
- Advent and Weinachtsdeko Tinker – Door Wreath inexpensive materials
- Modern bench for two – futuristic design of plastic
- White and blue light in the bedroom
- 20 important elements of garden design a beautiful garden
- Black canopy bed with steel frame
18 Porcelain stoneware tile for kitchen Fioranese
The sandstone has become one of the most popular types of flooring. Convincing Einstein F tiles are glazed and have a nice rough appearance. We have given several times already this Fioranese Ceramics products for bathroom and living room, but now it is the turn of the kitchen. If you like bright colors, or rather achieve a natural look in the kitchen, you'll find it here.
The tile series "Colourlab" play with colors, shades and finishes to create a harmonious overall picture. This beautiful stoneware tiles give some character to your kitchen. You can also express your feelings through colors expressing.
The series "Urban Touch" offers a cement floor coverings and turned optics. The light structure on the surface is decent, but immediately catches the eye. These tiles are a new beauty that you might associate with the city.
"Nu_Travertine in Groundwater"
This sophisticated finishes successfully imitate the appearance of travertine and have a nice, natural charm. The pattern on the surface are never repeated, which results in a wide range of colors and patterns. These tiles bring a warm Tuscan charm to your kitchen.
The sturdy marble and fascinating celebrates his return to the modern kitchen. This fine sandstone slabs have a timeless appeal and evokes the grandeur of the past. In this minimalist kitchen marble white rose is particularly pleasant exercised.