- Upcycled furniture – tinker garden furniture euro pallets
- 18 Summer Maritime decoration ideas for indoors and outdoors
- Luxury home by the sea – the residence "Nettleton 199 '
- Designer pram – Innovative combination with Longboard by Quinny
- Dining table with chairs square with organic shapes
- Hand-woven wallpaper with printed paper flowers radiate classic elegance
- Mosaic decorative stepping stone handicraft dish itself
- 21 ideas bedroom country style – rustic charm of the house
- "Chairs Munich" and "Table of Monaco of Bavaria" modern
- Kitchen in white
20 design ideas for an accent wall – painted in the fourth paper
An accent wall is a great way to add splash of color to a room or to complement the color scheme of interesting patterns. But this wall and choose which model to fit your room? We answer these questions and compiled 20 great ideas for paper wallpaper in the room.
Introducing interesting patterns - wallpaper in room
With wallpaper to emphasize a wallpaper is a great way to create a focal point of the room. Use an interesting pattern or texture and vibrant colors. If you want a subtle effect, you can create a tone-on-tone wallpaper with a pattern such as Baroque, flower or diamond.
Rate painted paper in the room with the establishment
Create a calm and coherent in a room, set the base color of the wallpaper and find matching accents like bedding and accessories in this color.
Screen background with butterflies in nursery schools
There are several ways to select an accent wall. The best variant is the wall, which draws attention to itself immediately after entering the room. In the bedroom, the wall behind the bed is covered, but not always, as a rule.
diamond pattern in gray and black
If the windows and doors break the wall, then it is better to choose a different accent wall. They tend to distract the wallpaper and the effect you want to achieve, it would be in vain. The walls are not suitable for an accent wall in the room, the room look visually cluttered.
slender branches and gray
patterns and soft colors
in coordination with the introduction
Pillows and sheets of the same color
shades of gold
beautiful and feminine
Baroque pattern in blue green
repeat the pattern of the wallpaper in the room