- Rice paper wallpaper design with energizing effect Artmuro
- Modular Sofa Design by Walter Knoll Circle – the modern classic
- Effeti Modern kitchen design – high quality Italian design
- 20 stylish ideas for brick wall covering in modern interior
- Color Design armchair Fröhlig Fuiano pacesetter
- Zaha Hadid Architecture – 10 inspirational messages for the future
- Rose Sofahusse
- Sitzpouf with colorful floral
- Unique design furniture "Mutation" series Maarten De Ceulaer
- Tips for beautiful indoor plants – Orchid Care
20 Ideas for Vintage Christmas Decorations
Christmas is one of the oldest festivals, people still love to celebrate and look forward to. Some people like to celebrate in their own way, to avoid the madness of the great Christmas markets and use the same old Christmas decorations that remind us of ancient times our ancestors. Regardless of whether you celebrate or home away from home, we love to decorate our homes with Christmas decorations.
Through the love of old things and nothing new. Vintage Christmas is very popular and widely used. Materials such as lace, felt, paper, are beautiful in their main objective and remind us that the gloss is not the most important thing for this holy feast. Vintage Crowns at your door also look great and natural.
Decorate your Christmas tree with Christmas decorations such as old vintage paper birds and Christmas ball with fabric covering. These create a pleasant atmosphere in the home. Some lights will be added wonderfully romantic. Wrap your gifts with old paper and hook, which will be very traditional and elegant.
Stars and ornaments birds
Party Ideas for a nice Advent Calendar
Chandelier with pine branches
Mirrors Window Decoration
Christmas balls in a lantern
Knitted fabrics and vintage elements
Garland on the ramp
ornate mirror frame