- Four-poster bed and wallpaper patterned in the hall of romantic youth
- Murphy bed with matching desk
- Cube-shaped house built as an extension.
- For all the little things – Memo Board natural look
- Wood in the nursery versatile use – ideas for the optical heat
- 12 things you should do during your trip to Italy – Part 2
- Hotel luxury resort on the beach in Ko Samui – Exotic Destinations
- The holder of a stick Hedgehog brings the charm of the food
- Blue club chairs and rugs in ethnic style
- Motor driven surfboard designer of JetSurf unveiled new sport
33 ideas for beautiful ceiling and LED lighting.
If you need more light in a room or an attractive accent to the design of the ceiling, then consider building some indirect LED ceiling lighting. Recessed lighting and LED strips are a modern and elegant, supplementary lighting that doesn't take up space like more traditional lighting fixtures do.
Indirect LED lit ceiling in the living room
There are many different ideas for indirect LED lighting on the ceiling, all of which depend on the size and function of the room. You can illuminate the dark corners of the kitchen, focus on a work of art on the wall in the lounge or create beautiful lighting effects behind the bed for dramatic effect. Indirect lighting illuminates like a rail along the ceiling and is unobtrusive when not turned on.
Indirect LED ceiling lighting in the room
Indirect LED ceiling lighting works perfectly. It brings magical effects and a touch of creativity to modern design. Ceilings are a trend right now and a unique decorative element that can bring fresh energy to any living space. When you add the main strip it will beautifully enhance the space with softly glowing light. Lights remain invisible, which improves their mysterious and magical effect on the modern interior and architecture.
Hidden lamps in wall panels
Another advantage of this type of ceiling lighting is the fascinating 3D effect on smooth surfaces. Highlight the curves to the side or the ceiling panels, use different colors like blue, red or a warm yellow.
Blue illumination in white room
Modern technology allows you to use more flexible strips and recessed lighting, all with energy efficient properties. You can create beautiful designs and amaze visitors with fascinating ceiling lighting.
Suspended, purple lighting on the ceiling of the kitchen
Led strips on the ceiling and shelves
Curved ceiling panels
Stylish modern kitchen
Modern room with wooden floor