- Vintage Industrial Duplex
- Gift ideas for tea lovers – Creative and cool tea egg designs
- Windshield and skylight
- Living Environment in attic
- Phase as a seating area
- Modern kitchen by Cesar combines perfection and innovative thinking
- Wohzimmergestaltung with different wallpaper patterned
- Examples of interior design – 20 modern design living room
- DJ application put landscaping in the front court – 15 practical ideas
- Conventional roof terrace with sunbeds
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.