- Modern kitchen with wallpaper pattern gold
- Practice Sunshade
- Villa G
- Autumn at the table of the dining room colors
- Modern design lamps – design ideas for room design with light
- animal motifs on the wall
- Combine trendy colors for the interior a stylish ambience
- Painted patterned paper in the living room
- Apartment renovated in Spain – A wooden wall separating the chambers
- White Kitchen
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.