- Dining room table and Orange
- Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
- Setting the girls’ youth room – 55 ideas and tips
- Modern bathroom renovation idea, planning and design of Minosa Design
- Ceiling structure in metal
- Metro Tiles
- Bathtubs freestanding orange
- Multi-generational house in Germany
- Non-woven wallpaper in fern-optic
- Background suitable for screen adjustment
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.