- Fun Camera with floral pattern
- Used Euro pallets recycle – Modern furniture from wood pallet
- Unique Furniture Design volcanic basalt
- Suspension of glazed bowls
- 17 Fall wreath ideas for DIY on with treasures of Nature
- Yellow wall in the nursery
- Dressing room with sliding glass door
- Garden Party Deluxe
- Wooden LED floor lamp with wheels – Woobia of ABADOC
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.