- Laundry room with large sliding door
- Sources and accumulation of water in the garden itself – 20 images and ideas
- Wooden trunk as a table
- Blue House before
- Parquet checkered black and brown
- Colored vases painted front pasted
- Bright and fresh
- Creating a garden – Principles and design ideas, rustic style
- A modern residential building makes effective use of a narrow plot
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.