- Reserve Ramatuelle – a design hotel that leaves nothing to be desired
- 20 ideas for furniture and decoration, country-style terrace and balcony
- Home modern fisherman Simon Gill Architects Batak, Bulgaria
- The house with a gallery, where nature and art blend nicely
- Coffee table with double function
- Built-in wardrobe sloping roof
- Rattan and metal dining table
- Link Shelving Florian Gross offers great freedom of design
- Halloween decoration make for the garden – ideas for horror atmosphere
- Natural stone tile
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.