- Renovated house has a new modern look – the homemade project
- Modern lamp design inside France evaluated
- Sliding curtain in oriental style
- Bright loft
- Futon center of the room
- Drawings and layout of the apartments and houses of favorite series
- 10 ideas for eco furniture and home accessories for the urban life
- Kitchen with colorful furniture
- Open kitchen with transparent cantilever chairs at the dining table
- Model wallpaper with flowers and stripes
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.