- Kitchen Wood Estate Linde
- Room precious romantic bath with transom windows
- Re boards for wall decoration
- Fragrant Autumn decoration ideas – make decorative potpourri balls themselves
- Minimalist Kitchen
- my new dream job
- Single house with glass facade – sanctuary in the big city
- 21 delicious gifts ideas for Mother's Day – Day cooking Cake Mother
- Easter Craft Ideas for Kids – Easter candy cards to go
- Front garden design – practical tips and ideas for amateur gardeners
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.