- Retro chest of drawers for spirits
- kitchen design in black and orange
- Bamboo window blinds for indoor sun protection with natural beauty
- Seating area in a fun, elegant combination of red tones and natural
- Christmas Gifts for 15 ideas to make your own
- Ground black glossy finish
- Exclusive handmade designer lamps in wrought iron
- White bench in front of a rustic facade
- Office on a pallet
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.