- Crafts for Easter and Spring – 26 simple and attractive Decorating Ideas
- Modern bungalow in the mountains of Mexico by Agraz Arquitectos
- Between light and dark wood furniture
- Transparent Bannister
- Yellow and white striped sofa
- Minimalist House in Switzerland by Victor Vasilev
- Butterflies for decoration
- White minimalist kitchen – 20 designs for a unique atmosphere
- A snow-white interior
- The flooring is made of wood from Dinesen is a hallmark of quality
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.