- The stunning steel and ceramic sculptures by Johnson Tsang
- Air House in Toronto
- Wall decoration with frames
- An old shop house converted into
- Ikea dresser embellish creative – creating the nursery
- Colors in the walk-in
- Set velvet cushion chair design Slokoski in a portrait frame
- Furniture for kitchen lemon yellow
- Advent Calendar paper crafts – ideas that allow children the pleasure
- Spring colors for the Easter table decoration – green and yellow
A simple and classy interior
Now, off to discover the house of Kim Victoria Wearne and her husband Stuart Beer.
it is located in the district of Kesington in the city of Melbourne.
In 2010, Kim and Stuart decide to make the extension of their home by the interior architecture and EAT Ficus firms. This expansion has created a third bedroom and a large modern kitchen with its open space and overhead lighting. A workshop has been specifically added to the design and manufacture of jewelry that makes Kim.