- Blue pattern on the walls and upholstered bed
- Lounge Chair by Vondom – a sleeping chair for the garden
- Bright living room with double bed
- Cozy corner under the stairs
- wall drawing in blue-green
- Garden furniture in country style
- Old wooden wine boxes with new uses-as furniture and decoration at home
- Corner sofa in the lounge – comfortable seating for relaxing
- Three-piece design villa with step-like structure at the beach
- Wood tiles balcony – why wood flooring is bang on trend
Anleuchten beautiful 15 ideas for landscape lighting patio garden
Check out these fabulous ideas for garden lighting and draw inspiration for your own garden. The lighting is particularly important for the atmosphere and the look of the garden. The lamps can emphasize certain elements in the garden or hide some disadvantages. Create a magical atmosphere at night with these great ideas for lighting in the garden.
Showy garden lighting set up in the living room
Be very good with garden lighting, if you have a catchy sitting in the garden. Save all means and illuminate the large patio. In this way, you will create a striking accent in the garden, which is determined admired the passage of pedestrians.
Garden lighting can help set limits
Garden lighting is a great way to hide some elements in the garden or stress. You can also highlight some areas. In specifying small floor lamps on either side of the garden path, the distance and the exact location in itself. In this way, you have the opportunity to garden path with lighting.
Various mix designs garden lighting
If you mix different concepts of garden lighting in the garden, your patio determined less tidy, but it does not seem so boring. Be bold with the mixture of styles and create a unique style of lighting in your garden.
Add the color and texture
Establish a cold light in the garden
Terrace with indirect light shine
Combine the warm light and fresh
The use of light of the fireplace
LED lighting for the kitchen garden
Some objects illuminate the garden
Create mystery shadow
Focus on flowers near the house
Only the most important areas of light