- Modern concrete house in Greece blends with the landscape
- Making a seating area on the terrace
- Daybed unconventional bases
- Rabbits fireside – 20 ideas that provide mood of spring!
- "Eames Chairs" in dinette
- On the wings of flight with clock wall clock design pen
- Viola, freestanding bath
- The tilt table lamp design from recycled cardboard by Gray Pants
- Wardrobe with sliding doors in black and white
- Glass furniture from Italy gives the room artistic touch
Anleuchten beautiful 15 ideas for landscape lighting patio garden
Check out these fabulous ideas for garden lighting and draw inspiration for your own garden. The lighting is particularly important for the atmosphere and the look of the garden. The lamps can emphasize certain elements in the garden or hide some disadvantages. Create a magical atmosphere at night with these great ideas for lighting in the garden.
Showy garden lighting set up in the living room
Be very good with garden lighting, if you have a catchy sitting in the garden. Save all means and illuminate the large patio. In this way, you will create a striking accent in the garden, which is determined admired the passage of pedestrians.
Garden lighting can help set limits
Garden lighting is a great way to hide some elements in the garden or stress. You can also highlight some areas. In specifying small floor lamps on either side of the garden path, the distance and the exact location in itself. In this way, you have the opportunity to garden path with lighting.
Various mix designs garden lighting
If you mix different concepts of garden lighting in the garden, your patio determined less tidy, but it does not seem so boring. Be bold with the mixture of styles and create a unique style of lighting in your garden.
Add the color and texture
Establish a cold light in the garden
Terrace with indirect light shine
Combine the warm light and fresh
The use of light of the fireplace
LED lighting for the kitchen garden
Some objects illuminate the garden
Create mystery shadow
Focus on flowers near the house
Only the most important areas of light