- Natural color earth colors – in brown living room
- Focus on mobile with bright objects
- Designer kitchens from Nolte – the face of modern kitchen equipment
- Scandinavian Design in the space concept of "Maja" Decoration of Flat
- Round Wall Fireplace in modern living room
- Combine study with closet
- White couch with cushion in fur
- Bed in Chesterfield style
- 10 useful tips how to make the garden low
- Art exhibition with light – Luxury Chandelier "Baccarat highlights"
Anti-Cake Vase of contemporary decorative vase celebrates the death of the flower
With decorative vase cake studio beautify your living room and give the table a unique futuristic style. The ship of unusual flower with an innovative design and a very interesting concept. This vase not only looks great. As its name suggests, you accept the death of the flower, celebrating its beauty.
Steel decorative vase for flower
The decorative metal vase not only an original outfit, but also provides a new understanding of death. Normally, we try to bring flowers to life with a vase and a little water. The fight against the mud out the idea that in this way it only prolongs the agony of not more viable flowers.
Decorative vase offers a space for creative experimentation
Each flower is picked up slowly die, know that the fight against the mud already. Unlike traditional expectations, the deco vase celebrates the death of the flower and leaves us to enjoy their beauty until death. Death can be just as amazing as life.
Elegant design complements the overall picture
If you put a delicate pink in it, can be a particularly successful with the angular structure of the vase-shaped contrast. In perfect complement here comes the black in Western cultures associated with death.
Each steel composition for a vase of flowers
The solid steel piece of cake is a true work of art. Side of the lower and logo triangular face is engraved. So do not wait a long time and fill your home with this beautiful decorative objects. The New York-based Design Cake Studio sets new standards in the philosophy of modern design. Designers raise the limits in clothing and design objects.