- Create cozy dining room with 20 creative ideas Herbstdeko
- Modern detached house with an interesting interior wooden staircase
- Trio colored stools at the dining table
- Things to do and Attractions in Las Vegas – Top 30 Attractions
- White freestanding bathtub
- wooden bar + Buster Punch – A "Rock Star" in the house
- Halloween garden decorations ideas with skeletons, skulls and bones
- Beautiful Easter decoration on table – 21 creative ideas in bright colors
- Scandinavian Design in the space concept of "Maja" Decoration of Flat
- 15 ideas for dining room interior design in rustic chic
Autumn wreath do it yourself – Fast Craft Ideas for Autumn decoration
You must be a professional craft to make this simple, but very nice ideas themselves. Who wants to fall crown itself, can choose between two statements of fast ships.
Autumn wreath diy - sparkling autumn leaves paper
Autumn wreath diy - Glitter Glue the leaves on the crown door
Tie a loop with clip on the crown door
The end result - sparkling autumn wreath
So you can make the first ring even fall, you will need the following materials - polystyrene ring / 20-28cm diameter / carton, 3 different colors of glitter, ribbons, autumn leaf pattern, scissors, gun glue / glue / or. Select the model on the box. Cut along the template at least 50 sheets. Sprinkle with jet sequins. Beige, pink brown, pink and bright look great, but you can always let your imagination and try different color combinations. Glitter sprays that you can use later for other decorations - for example, mini-pumpkins in golden shades can decorate the table. When the autumn leaves are already dry, you begin to stick on the Styrofoam ring. At the end you can stick a bow on the crown and secure with a clip. Ready!
Autumn wreath diy - craft idea with tassels
The second idea is a bit more complicated - but with a little patience, you can easily do this fall crown itself You -. Polystyrene ring / 20cm to 28cm diameter / tassel, green spray paint, glue gun / glue / or. Wash acorns with water only. Distribute acorns on a baking sheet and let them bake in preheated oven Backoffen / 180 -220 / 7-10 minutes /. Let it cool and then you can start gluing. Glue acorns close so that no remains empty. Once all the acorns are stuck, spray the Hersbtkranz green. Voila! The crown will keep longer and can certainly be used for decoration in both the fall and spring.
crown door acorns
Wrap the tassels on the ring of Styrofoam
Glue acorns close
Sprinkle with green color