- Tinker Funny Photo Bookmark with children – Gifts for Mother
- Lounge with tables
- Building a shed roof house – compared with pitched roof and flat roof
- Vintage upholstered furniture
- Cubic House in Switzerland with panoramic views
- Ideas for decorating the kitchen that make the largest room
- Simple visual tricks to warm up the house in the fall
- The plants in the garden during the winter – Checklist for home gardeners
- What children appropriate office? – 5 Tips to Choose
- Retro charm with exotic influences
Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
If you have rented a house and have breakfast on the balcony, then you definitely know the feeling of constant observation. Do not worry, because there are several ways to protect your privacy. Balcony Bamboo as a screen privacy is to use only one of them. Flower Pots of bamboo, bamboo mats on the railing or bamboo poles as screens and more. See the ideas below and get creative with this natural material, versatile around.
Bamboo blinds as a balcony - bamboo mat
Bamboo mats look very exotic and are available at the hardware store. As a natural material, it is also very flexible and water resistant. There are no curtains, but they create fascinating effects of light when the sun shines through. The only downside is that they wear out quickly and must be replaced after about 5-6 years.
Bamboo as a privacy balcony - life in bucket
Bamboo can be planted in a bucket. This growth of tall plants provide both a vision and protection against the wind. The main criterion for the selection of different species of bamboo is their height. With a plant height of 2-3 meters, Fargesia rufa variety is particularly suited for potted plants. She loves sun to partial shade and not windy. For more Zen feeling you boulders and a small pond here and there instead.
create a good feeling ZenFargesia rufa ->
thin bamboo sticks
green thin Bambsusstengel
modern flower pot black
combined with small trees
fine bamboo mat