- Design Ashtray "Fetish" by Joe Doucet – a fashion accessory
- The system of wall panels – flexible shelving system in the living room
- Hooks with Letters
- A former warehouse converted into an apartment design
- Wooden pavilion in Iceland Pines Fire is a trendy nightclub
- Kitchen in gray and red
- The magic tree house tree space
- A stylish apartment
- Children's fashion – inspiring ideas for sexy Accessories
- Make small bathrooms – Bathroom planning optimal in a limited area
Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
If you have rented a house and have breakfast on the balcony, then you definitely know the feeling of constant observation. Do not worry, because there are several ways to protect your privacy. Balcony Bamboo as a screen privacy is to use only one of them. Flower Pots of bamboo, bamboo mats on the railing or bamboo poles as screens and more. See the ideas below and get creative with this natural material, versatile around.
Bamboo blinds as a balcony - bamboo mat
Bamboo mats look very exotic and are available at the hardware store. As a natural material, it is also very flexible and water resistant. There are no curtains, but they create fascinating effects of light when the sun shines through. The only downside is that they wear out quickly and must be replaced after about 5-6 years.
Bamboo as a privacy balcony - life in bucket
Bamboo can be planted in a bucket. This growth of tall plants provide both a vision and protection against the wind. The main criterion for the selection of different species of bamboo is their height. With a plant height of 2-3 meters, Fargesia rufa variety is particularly suited for potted plants. She loves sun to partial shade and not windy. For more Zen feeling you boulders and a small pond here and there instead.
create a good feeling ZenFargesia rufa ->
thin bamboo sticks
green thin Bambsusstengel
modern flower pot black
combined with small trees
fine bamboo mat