- Mirabeau specialist for country house furniture and home accessories Mediterranean
- Decorating kitchen furniture and cool unchanged
- Kitchen glass fronts for a high quality modern look of your kitchen
- Idyllic concrete house with pool provides safety and privacy
- Red Metal bed
- Luxury living room furniture Darlings Vondor on yacht
- Chip Loft
- Layout of wallpaper
- Plan and Design small kitchen with dining room – inspiring ideas
- Easter paper crafts – 22 ideas with fun animal silhouettes.
Bamboo balcony privacy screen – ideas with plants, carpets and bars
If you have rented a house and have breakfast on the balcony, then you definitely know the feeling of constant observation. Do not worry, because there are several ways to protect your privacy. Balcony Bamboo as a screen privacy is to use only one of them. Flower Pots of bamboo, bamboo mats on the railing or bamboo poles as screens and more. See the ideas below and get creative with this natural material, versatile around.
Bamboo blinds as a balcony - bamboo mat
Bamboo mats look very exotic and are available at the hardware store. As a natural material, it is also very flexible and water resistant. There are no curtains, but they create fascinating effects of light when the sun shines through. The only downside is that they wear out quickly and must be replaced after about 5-6 years.
Bamboo as a privacy balcony - life in bucket
Bamboo can be planted in a bucket. This growth of tall plants provide both a vision and protection against the wind. The main criterion for the selection of different species of bamboo is their height. With a plant height of 2-3 meters, Fargesia rufa variety is particularly suited for potted plants. She loves sun to partial shade and not windy. For more Zen feeling you boulders and a small pond here and there instead.
create a good feeling ZenFargesia rufa ->
thin bamboo sticks
green thin Bambsusstengel
modern flower pot black
combined with small trees
fine bamboo mat