- Select modern garage door – With a design that fits well at home
- Dining table in wood
- Leaves Sticker
- Retro Kitchen – concrete tiles
- Brown leather sofa
- California passive house with garden and loft interior style
- Make and decorate a hug and a reading corner in the nursery
- Romantic Room Girls
- Arrange flowers for the garden – design ideas and tips
- Dining room
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/