- Repurpose baby – 18 brilliant ideas for recycling
- Interior-design rathke.de
- Children's bedroom with animal motifs
- Barges Silver Beaver
- Shaping the landscape, with little room – 13 ideas for small gardens
- Rocking chair
- Floral chair by the fireplace
- Natural wood furniture
- Chairs of different colors on white table
- cconceptwall gray shelves with colorful
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/