- An elegant apartment in Milan shows a colorful mix of styles in design
- Bar stools bar table
- Antlers as a towel rack in the bathroom nostalgic bathroom
- Cantilever black in the dining room
- White sofa in Chesterfield style table with glass top
- Christmas decoration with the Tinker children – Family Fun for the Holidays
- Ultra modern lounge chair designs for an exclusive device Patio
- Scandinavian design in green and white wall
- Natural materials in the bathroom – environmentally friendly and a strong trend
- Modern massive house with stone facade and a bright interior
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/