- Terrace with table laid
- Apartment Attic
- Water features in the garden – 75 ideas for the design of water oasis
- Autumn decorate the table – 30 Fall inspiration and ideas
- 25 tips for environmentally friendly and healthy living
- Colorful autumn decoration – Fresh Ideas with leaves to make your own
- The decor of the house of Nikki Gemmell
- shelves vintage look
- Innovative designers Bank absorbs rainwater
- Living area with natural stone
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/