- LED Flexible Strip Lighting with Led e3light
- Hanging shelf in the nursery
- White wood in the dining room
- The construction of "Bunker", with a flat roof and the upper floor projecting widely
- Interior-design rathke.de
- Map ajar in the study
- Dining room in country style
- 5 practical ideas for convertible baby cot designs in nursery
- Wooden furniture in the girls room
- Make autumn door wreath from natural materials themselves – 22 ideas
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information about: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/