- Space to play in the nursery
- Model of wallpaper decorated with yellow
- Recycled wood Contemporary wall art brings the outdoors inside
- 30 sights of Istanbul, you do not have to miss
- Redesign Knife Set – whimsical accessory for the modern kitchen
- Modern house on the lake with a flat green roof and a fantastic view
- Garten Relax chair with a unique design that invites you to relax
- Modern refrigerators in the test – What can they not?
- Use chalkboard paint creatively – decoration ideas for the nursery
- Bathroom Design in Brown
Bright loft in a Scandinavian minimalist style
This elegant apartment is located on the road Norrbackagatan in Stockholm, Sweden and is on two floors, with a total of 117 square meters. It 'currently offered for sale for $ 1,170,000. The device has two styles combine - Scandinavian minimalism and style of interior design. Simplicity makes the pieces do not seem minimal overhead, while the Scandinavian style is expressed in details like the color white, the warm wood tones and accessories for the house of good taste. The furniture in minimalist Scandinavian style is evident here that the perfect solution for a loft that could often seem dark and small.
Installation in minimalist Scandinavian style
Pure white color exudes elegance and sophistication and is in perfect harmony with the wood, which was also widely used. The eat-in kitchen with peninsula boasts pure white fronts without handles and worktops in solid wood. Recessed ceiling is even more glamorous. Or you can grab a quick breakfast on the peninsula, or in the dining room next to a dinner party. White chair covers and fluffy white carpet of property vervollkomnen. Little touches like the glass chandelier over the dining table, dresser in dark wood, large metal candle holder and round wall clock vintage break the rules of minimalist style. The glass and metal home accessories to emphasize the warmth and texture of the beautiful hardwood floors.
What are the elements of the scene are minimalist style?
At the second level there is another bedroom, which is separated by sliding glass doors of the small living room. A solution of interesting design is the glass bottom, which gives a vision to another level. It seems strange, but it allows more natural light to flood the apartment and makes the rooms appear larger and brighter. Look at the roof of home furniture and discover for yourself the elements of Scandinavian and belong to the minimalist style.