- Colorful pattern wallpaper
- Colorful outdoor space with a plastic carpet
- Ideas for modern garden lighting refresh the patio furnishings
- Wardrobe elegant country style
- Pop Art in the interior – 20 ideas for attractive interior
- Modern house in Colombia surrounded by a green landscape
- Unusual mirror designs of Hunting & Narud Design Studio
- Two shelters modern mountain design meander through the trees
- Baby cot in the next room
- Retro chest of drawers for spirits
Bright Loft in Scandinavian Minimalist Style
This elegant apartment is located on the road Norrbackagatan in Stockholm, Sweden and is on two floors, with a total of 117 square meters. It currently offered for sale for $ 1,170,000. The apartment has two styles combined - Scandinavian minimalism and style of interior design. Simplicity makes the pieces do not seem minimal overhead, while the Scandinavian style is expressed in details like the white color, the warm wood tones and accessories for the house. The furniture in minimalist Scandinavian style is perfect solution for a loft that often looks dark and small.
Installation in minimalist Scandinavian style
Pure white color exudes elegance and sophistication and it is in perfect harmony with the wood, which was also widely used. The eat-in kitchen with peninsula boasts has pure white fronts without handles and worktops are in solid wood. Recessed ceiling is more glamorous. you can grab a quick breakfast on the peninsula or in the dining room next to a dinner party. White chairs covers and fluffy white carpet of property is perfect. Little touches like glass chandelier over the dining table, dresser in dark wood, large metal candle holder and round wall clock vintage breaks the rules of minimalist style. The glass and metal home accessories are emphasize the warmth and texture of the beautiful hardwood floors.
What are the elements of minimalist style?
At the second level there is another bedroom, which is separated by sliding glass doors of the small living room. Interesting design is the glass bottom, which gives a vision to another level. It seems strange, but it allows more natural light to flood apartment and makes the rooms appear larger and brighter. Look at the roof of home furniture and discover for yourself the elements of Scandinavian minimalist style.