- Stepping Stones with mosaic pattern – easy craft idea to make your own
- Kitchen design – the mysterious charm of the dark colors
- Classic living room with a romantic touch
- Space-saving mini kitchen – the single kitchen by Boffi
- Painted patterned paper retro children
- Italian luxury furniture with glamorous design by Branchetti
- Flos Modern pendant lighting – designs by famous designers
- Colored sofa in red, green and blue
- Three-arm floor lamp in the living room
- Design idea inspired by the origami art – Suspended ceiling
Classical paintings printed on rice paper – Wallpaper Artmurò
ARTMURÒ ® is a registered trademark of KALIT, a leading company in Europe, specializing in printing on rice paper. Beautiful and brilliant as the mother, thin and soft to the touch are the wallpapers Artmurò. Former art meets contemporary style to create these fascinating collections.
Painted rice paper Artmurò
Achieving these murals to encourage people to use their creativity. Everyone can have printed their own exclusive collection. In addition to the wide selection of exclusive designs in the catalog, you can create large prints of the images, or drawings. The pictures you can e-mail or mail. The team Artmuro scanning and printing on rice paper.
It can print famous works of art - Wallpaper Artmurò
These wallpapers can be easily mounted on panels, wood and glass. You can also customize the colors and sizes to meet the needs of customers. Your rice paper has a specific weight of 30 g/m2. This allows the paper size to blend well with the wall, so that a unique effect is created fresco. On rice paper, then you can work with various techniques of painting - oil, acrylic paint, spray or brush for touch-ups.
Rice paper is made by hand and is made from 100% natural fiber. And 'strong, flexible, acid-free and biodegradable. The inks are environmentally friendly, odorless and non-flammable. The wallpaper is printed with water-based inks on rice paper.
Screen funds fine blend completely with the wall
You can customize designs
Renaissance, Japanese or your photos
The Birth of Venus on rice paper