- Ubiquitous Office, Manchester ubiquitous
- Bumper nursery – decorating ideas wall in your child's room
- Timeless home design ideas living room – cool realistic 3D visualizations
- Modern seating area in front of the fireplace Danish
- Bank shine oval as an alternative to traditional footwear wardrobe
- Terrace with sea view
- Retaining wall in the garden – 15 ideas for designing terraces
- watering the lawn – Tips for lawn care
- Classic but striking interior
- Showcase separate compartments for wine surfaces
Clematis in the garden – planting, maintenance and hibernation Clematis
Who could resist the playful romanticism of the clematis in the garden? Beautiful plants are versatile and suitable for the balcony, as well as the garden. We give an overview of the management of clematis.
Clematis in the garden - plant species
Today, you can choose from a wide variety of species and hybrids of clematis. They are basically divided into two groups - summer - and spring flowers bloom. Clematis Alpina, for example, the color blue and bloom in the spring. They grow quickly and can reach a height of three meters. These plants like shade and rather dry soil. Contrast, species of clematis flower in summer as the sun - are growing rapidly in a south facing garden. They have large flowers and can also be about 2 meters high. At the end of the summer, are cut and can easily spend the winter.
Clematis in the garden - Care Tips
Clematis in the garden should be planted from August to mid-September - on request, can be with grass, flowers and perennials combine low - so that the roots and stems of the plants are protected against the powerful rays of the sun in the summer. To feel good plants, you can buy special soil of the flower shop. Experts advise to not fertilize newly planted flowers - it could be next year at the end passieren.Regelmäßige spring irrigation is crucial for rapid growth. With the help of summer required creeper flowers can grow on an arbor of medium size. Clemantis be reduced after the end of the flowering period. Hibernation depends on the plant - the plants are in principle, but better in the garden shed or basement / as is / are dry.
Clematis in the garden - decorate the pergola here
Or ... the house entrance
This plant summer flowers are also perfect for the balcony
It can provide personal information has been
English garden - you've seen clematis?
Make outdoor dining