- Fabric covers for the design of color
- A beautiful balcony and terrace design – Make your mark one!
- Wooden kitchen island country in kitchen
- Jewelry making – ideas for individual gifts for Mother's Day
- Modern concrete house of Mexico, with high ceilings and spacious interiors
- Fashion tinker lamp – new ideas with paper
- Compact desk at work
- Outdoor furniture for relaxing – rattan lounge beds by Skyline Designs
- By a nest-inspired designer armchair "Eyrie" by Floris Wubben
- Prefab pavilion from recycled euro-pallets of Avatar Achitettura
Create creative ideas, including the small balcony garden
Check out these creative ideas on how you can create on the balcony of a small vegetable garden. Possibilities are numerous and some are very creative and original. If you have a small balcony, but you want to set a little garden, there is no need to despair. This fabulous design ideas, it can be very inspiring to decorate your balcony garden.
Small garden design - Save space with practical ideas
If you want to create a vegetable garden, but have limited space on the balcony, there are practical solutions that can help. Buy vases of flowers with an unusual design, but practice can save space. Some pots can be connected to the same network and there, you can plant vegetables. The design and size of the vessels depend mainly vegetables you want to plant.
Creating a vegetable garden on the balcony - the situation is critical
When you create the garden, the exact position on the balcony is a crucial factor. Vegetables should be exposed to direct sunlight at least 5 or 6 hours. Thus, plants can feel good and grow slowly, the balcony should not be very windy. Create a comfortable, warm and sunny garden for the environment.
Select the vegetables for the garden balcony
If you have selected the location for the garden on the balcony, you can also think of vegetables. Think about what vegetables you like best and use it in the kitchen. It is possible to buy seedlings, or follow the process from the beginning, using seeds. The first option is easier and more suitable for beginners. When you create the garden, it is best to choose vegetables available in your area that are coordinated with the season.
Implementation roof garden with vegetables on the balcony
Different types of vegetables to plant in the balcony
He grows cherry tomatoes on the balcony
Planting vegetables in cloth bags to the wall - a practical solution to save space
Develop a mini herb garden in small pots
Purchase planting material for easy starting