- Solid wood tables conquer the living room re-design Giuseppe Pruneri
- Modern wooden pavilion in the garden design will accommodate small office space
- Enso Laocoon designer lamps offer individual designs
- Lounge Chair Hide by Belta – design, Creating emotions
- Use patio furniture inside
- The conversion of a residential building on a rocky coastline in Ireland
- Garden furniture made of wicker – 12 beautiful ideas for outdoor spaces
- Simple wall shelf with secret compartment – "Clopen" Torafu of Architects
- Make walls with complementary colors
- Dark gray background to the study
Decorate jam jars – 20 decoration ideas for making your own
Jam jars to decorate and renovate. You thought or tried, if you support the trend of recycling. Now we offer 20 creative ideas for reusing pots as decorative pieces at home. The possibilities for decorating these simple household items are endless. You just need a little inspiration.
Decorate jam jars and a beautiful garden lighting crafts
The drawings are simple, but natural beauty. Chains or wire is all it takes to hang these beautiful lanterns of your trees. At night they shine with a soft flickering light.
Decorate jam jars - beautiful storage ideas
This idea combines two storage elements frequently discussed - jam jars and wood pallets. All things personal care or cosmetic will always be in order and handy.
idea of kitchen storage
In the kitchen, storage space is never enough. Here, jam jars can also help - basically hanging kitchen cabinets.
table decorations and flower vases
Perhaps the easiest way to make your own idea on the list - jam jars with bright colors that have been transformed into beautiful vases. A vase of flowers that can be adapted to any style. For a romantic vintage party decorated with lace, or for a fun summer party in the garden - filled with lime.
Jam jars are practical and versatile - making them ideal for experimentation. Whether painted or plaster suspended or inclined - the effect is amazing.
Attach the vases on the wall
decorate old wooden staircase
Bouquets with gypsophila
vertical garden herbs