- House minimalist architect concrete and glass in the desert
- Nordic air inside the cave
- Bathroom furniture from Gamadecor – With modern and classic design
- The development gap
- "Tulip Side Chair" in clean workshop
- Good boost in mood colors pillow
- Wooden bench – winning design for public spaces
- Vanity wall instead of Dresser
- Modern house built in the garden with two trees of sentimental value
- Antiques such as a bathroom in the attic
Decorate jam jars – 20 decoration ideas for making your own
Jam jars to decorate and renovate. You thought or tried, if you support the trend of recycling. Now we offer 20 creative ideas for reusing pots as decorative pieces at home. The possibilities for decorating these simple household items are endless. You just need a little inspiration.
Decorate jam jars and a beautiful garden lighting crafts
The drawings are simple, but natural beauty. Chains or wire is all it takes to hang these beautiful lanterns of your trees. At night they shine with a soft flickering light.
Decorate jam jars - beautiful storage ideas
This idea combines two storage elements frequently discussed - jam jars and wood pallets. All things personal care or cosmetic will always be in order and handy.
idea of kitchen storage
In the kitchen, storage space is never enough. Here, jam jars can also help - basically hanging kitchen cabinets.
table decorations and flower vases
Perhaps the easiest way to make your own idea on the list - jam jars with bright colors that have been transformed into beautiful vases. A vase of flowers that can be adapted to any style. For a romantic vintage party decorated with lace, or for a fun summer party in the garden - filled with lime.
Jam jars are practical and versatile - making them ideal for experimentation. Whether painted or plaster suspended or inclined - the effect is amazing.
Attach the vases on the wall
decorate old wooden staircase
Bouquets with gypsophila
vertical garden herbs