- Modern Mediterranean-style villa
- Tent in the nursery
- Ideas for Interior Design – Interior by Susanna Cots failed
- Preparing the garden for winter days – Gardening in autumn
- Natural stone in interior design – bricks, slabs or tiles?
- Traveling in Italy: 15 things you should make sure – Part 1
- Bunk bed white with drawer for 3 people
- 24 ideas for decorative bamboo poles – How bamboo is used in the room?
- Mix styles in your bedroom with indirect lighting
- Stainless steel kitchen Abimis – Where the design and function of current in the other
Designs for your self-made corner shelf – space-saving ideas for the home
The decoration and the optimal use of space in your home can be a challenge. It is a way to have both, hang a corner house shelf. Shelves can be used for emission books, candles, family photos and books. If your home has hard to reach corners that are too narrow to be used for something else, then a corner shelf self-made is perfect for you.
Designs for your corner shelf self-made - floating shelves
Floating shelves are stylish and fit in any room. They are often used on flat walls, but you can also use it in the corners. Try wooden shelves that surround it around the corner. Add a few of them in different rooms. Buy pieces of finished wood and cut into the desired shape.
Home made corner shelf in the kitchen
To add an extra space in your kitchen, hang a corner shelf home. If you have kitchen cabinets on each side of the sink, install shelves beside cabinets on each side. Use shelves for storing spices or put vases of fresh flowers. Make sure you install the shelves on both sides, so it looks symmetrical.
Stand Corner Shelf
Build an angle which can be used as a side table plate. This can double the space in the living room or dining room.
Interesting design with wooden tiles
industrial design with tubes
The wooden planks of varying heights
elegant glass shelves
99 models of modern stairs - absolute eye-catcher in the living room