- Designer rocking chair and work in the leafy residential area
- Romantic vintage sofa in loft
- Outdoor carpet | Ethno-flair in the garden
- Dining table with chairs in the garden
- Arco floor lamp with white lantern
- Decorate the house for Halloween – Creepy ideas for making your own
- 17 Autumn decoration ideas impress with originality and naturalness
- Garden rattan furniture offer relaxation in the summer days
- cans of tomato shades in the kitchen
- Tea with points
Designs for your self-made corner shelf – space-saving ideas for the home
The decoration and the optimal use of space in your home can be a challenge. It is a way to have both, hang a corner house shelf. Shelves can be used for emission books, candles, family photos and books. If your home has hard to reach corners that are too narrow to be used for something else, then a corner shelf self-made is perfect for you.
Designs for your corner shelf self-made - floating shelves
Floating shelves are stylish and fit in any room. They are often used on flat walls, but you can also use it in the corners. Try wooden shelves that surround it around the corner. Add a few of them in different rooms. Buy pieces of finished wood and cut into the desired shape.
Home made corner shelf in the kitchen
To add an extra space in your kitchen, hang a corner shelf home. If you have kitchen cabinets on each side of the sink, install shelves beside cabinets on each side. Use shelves for storing spices or put vases of fresh flowers. Make sure you install the shelves on both sides, so it looks symmetrical.
Stand Corner Shelf
Build an angle which can be used as a side table plate. This can double the space in the living room or dining room.
Interesting design with wooden tiles
industrial design with tubes
The wooden planks of varying heights
elegant glass shelves
99 models of modern stairs - absolute eye-catcher in the living room