- Reading corner with chaise longue
- Flat roof house with a rectangular floor plan and window-front in Sydney
- Yellow retro lamp in the bedroom
- 23 decorating ideas for kids room with pitched roof
- Grass in springtime – useful tips for gardeners
- Bamboo window blinds for indoor sun protection with natural beauty
- Wardrobe of different elements
- Modern Garden Design exhibition in Toronto in 2015
- Amazing Garden Furniture from Schoenhuber Franchi
- 33 Elegant Luminaires Characterized by Creativity
Floating light installation by Ayako Maruta in Diesel Denim Gallery
Everyone knows and loves - the jeans. The fabric of the worker denim jeans once produced in the southern French city is now known worldwide and worn by almost everyone. The familiar blue color stands for freedom and life. How important piece of fashion history course should be presented accordingly. Architect Ayako Maruta created this impressive light installation "Figure suspended" in the decoration of the Diesel Denim Gallery in Aoyama, Tokyo. The play of light and shadow gave the project a distinctive character. We offer you a look at his project for the global hip denim and fashion brand Diesel.
Installing light "is suspended" in Aoyama
The odd composition of cables, bulbs and shade floods the room with warm light. Reminds you of branches and twigs, the arc shape extending in all directions. Initially, the light installation must be designed andersum - and against gravity. Absolutely beautiful, it floats in the air. With its pleasing shape structures - curves, curves inside lines give a look at the exquisite fashion. Jeans here should be considered works of art.
Light installation is modern art
Ayako Maruta was part of the team of architects Jun Aoki from Japan in 2006 and opened a private office architecture. Creations Maruta is staged in some unconventional materials wild beauty. Let yourself be inspired!
Art Tokyo presents creations of art gallery from denim
lighting design by Ayako Maruta
Suspended lighting design
Playing with light
Diesel Denim Gallery Aoyama
The installation of the arcuate light is powered by columns