- The designer furnishings from a small apartment in Manhattan
- Covers scratches
- Modern office equipment promotes employee creativity
- New design pendant lights with LED light source by Flos
- Sculptural lamp and a coffee table "Contour" by Robby Cuthbert wood
- Tree in the workplace
- Wall Clock Design – 20 Creative Ideas for Modern Wall Decor
- A canopy bed under the roof
- Green wall covering in bathroom
- Tapes behind the counter
Grass mat for balcony and terrace – advantages of artificial turf.
Anyone who thinks that artificial grass has been designed exclusively for golf courses and football fields is wrong. An artificial carpet of grass for the balcony and terrace is very versatile and offers many design options.
Areas of grass carpet for the balcony and terrace.
Artificial lawn can be particularly useful in the following cases:
- For terraces and balconies that do not support the weight of a lawn.
- Wherever it would be very difficult to plant real grass.
- Ease of maintenance for families and those with small animals.
- Time saving and water-saving option.
On the balcony artificial grass can be laid as flooring. Proper drainage for rainwater is important as is making sure that the lawn is not over exposed to sunlight. You can choose to use turf across a whole area or across a specific part of your balcony or terrace such as around a dog house.
Advantages and disadvantages of carpet grass for a balcony or roof terrace.
The benefits of artificial grass for balconies and roof terraces: This option is easy maintenance. While a quality carpet of grass is not cheap, it is long lasting and this makes it a good investment.
The disadvantages of carpet grass for balconies and roof terraces - Although the grass may offers many design options, the installation is pretty complicated and not easy for beginners. For this reason it is always best to consult with a specialist even if this incurs extra cost.
Grass carpet as flooring for the patio.
Turf for flooring.
Terrace with grass carpet.
Patio with paving and artificial grass.
Terrace on the roof of the garage - with a sitting area.
Court with artificial turf.
The turf is sold by the meter and can be cut to the desired shape.
Particularly suitable for families with animals.
Paving and artificial grass around the pool.