- Café with exotic bamboo fixtures – Idea from Vietnam
- Corner sofa with fabric pattern
- Garden Privacy Screen made from natural materials of wood, bamboo, plants
- The inner surfaces of the flat color Underline
- Corridor design in shades of blue
- Screen mushroom background for the Ministry of the Interior
- 20 design ideas for bathroom with stone tiles – by refreshing course!
- Silver Langflorteppich lounge ethnic
- Living room ceiling design, let the new light room
- Color scheme for your garden landscaping Plan-choose the best colors
Koi pond in the garden – Tips on How to select the fish pond and breed
They are already looking for a koi pond in the garden and you want to play as fish? Before purchasing fish, you need to evaluate the available space. The rule is - 2.5 cm long fish in 37 liters of water. So if you have a garden pond with 190 -200 liters of water volume, you can place either a 15cm long fish or two fish 8cm long, six 2.5 cm long fish there. If you are not sure of the constitutional capacity of the pond, you underestimate rather, instead of buying too many fish. If you choose to fish, watch shop - aquarium with fish or dead fish fins which parts are missing, you should rather avoid.
Koi pond in the garden - what types of fish are best?
The goldfish, comet tail grass or fish are all the same family, and are available in many variations. If you take good care of it, you can survive up to 25 years. goldfish grass and comets tail can reach up to 30 cm in length. They are perfect for the koi pond in the garden, because they may well survive the cold. The fish can survive for example, up to 2 degrees. They tend to have the orange color, although this can vary. The tails of comets are the least expensive solution - they are longer and narrower in comparison with the goldfish, and are available in gold, orange, brown, red and white or orange and white color combination.
Koi pond in the garden - raise fish
Fantail are noble variant - they are up to 12 cm long. Did you mix the compass with the larger and more aggressive goldfish in a pond. They can survive temperatures of 7 degrees to 32 degrees right.
The Koifisch part of the carp family, and now one of the most popular species of fish to the garden. As they are available in bright colors, they are often the prey of birds. But if you get the right protection, they may become your new favorite pets - they are ready to eat with your hands. They are insatiable and often eat plants - such as lilies in the koi pond.