- Light wooden furniture back in fashion – the natural choice for your home
- bamboo chair and chair of thread on the terrace
- Railings on the balcony – stainless steel, wood or glass?
- Wallboard with a retro look
- Use the attic in a small bathroom
- The work in the industrial look
- Chandeliers and brown sofa in modernized old building
- House of glass, wood and concrete combines retro style with minimalism
- Dining room design is pure pleasure: 107 Ideas
- 9 innovative ideas for desk design for the modern home office
Let the wood wall paneling in naturally and modern look
Nothing screams "1970" as a room in the wood finish. Even if you like the look of natural wood, wood paneling can seem overwhelming and day. If you want to save money or simply enjoy the warmth of wood, then there are several examples and ways to make wall paneling get a fresh and modern look.
Wood paneling in the bedroom
If you want to refresh your wood paneling, you can paint or decorate with modern colors with contemporary art. Modern decor is simplicity: neutral colors, clean lines and geometric shapes. If you include these features of modern design in your decor, boring wood panels can be transformed into an elegant focal point in the room.
Wooden wall panel with built-in shelving
Instead of fighting back against the wood paneling, be sure to use in interior design. For example, if you have a room with white wood siding, you can set up the room in blue and white stripes, candles shells and mini lights to create a maritime theme. If you have wood style in 1970 using modern furnishings in bright colors like orange or green and decorate with accessories that period, such as table lamps and others.
bright and Scandinavian
Coffee table full wood wood panels
bedroom house in a forest
Care for two
modern living room with fireplace
Recessed lighting beautiful effects
light wood and marble
Furnishings in the country house style