- Roof terrace with parasol XXL
- Independent Concrete fascinated by futuristic facade
- Designer kitchen with island – The gloss lacquer OLA25
- Cool Design furniture made of knitted by hand Monomoka
- The plants adorn the staircase railing a spiral design in London
- Unusual 3D Latte Art by Japanese artist Kazuki Yamamoto
- L'AND Vineyards – Modern design hotel surrounded by vineyards
- Herbstdeko it yourself – actual idea with pineapples
- White living room furniture with dark wood floors
- Wellness holiday in the spring – Top Spa Hotels outside Germany
Living room interior design ideas – brown is modern
Trends come and go. For example, "Radiant Orchid" was declared the color of 2014. But who can afford to redesign their living room every time according to the latest color trends? However, when it comes to decorating brown is considered a timeless classic. Shades of brown range from chocolate brown, dark cocoa, bittersweet truffle. Discover our 26 modern living room interior design ideas that are particularly successful in highlighting the warmth of the color brown.
Modern living room interior design ideas in the shade of brown
If you want to create a welcoming and comfortable environment in your living room, without sacrificing modern elegance, then paint the walls in brown. This way is an excellent opportunity to take the colors of nature into your own home. Choose your furniture and flooring from light wood shades such as oak, pine, and maple, so that the room doesn't dark and gloomy. Another possibility would be to combine the brown walls with white furniture. This way, your furniture will stand out. The color combinations of turquoise brown, cream and brown-orange are very trendy. Brown can also be paired well with gray, because both are cool and neutral, which is very popular, especially in modern design.
Living room interior design ideas - combine brown, turquoise and white
For a brown living room to not look too dark, decorate with bright accessories. Cream and taupe are two beautiful colors that blend with the two brown walls and will add brightness to the room. Bring bright colors into the game by choosing colored sofa cushions, rugs, and other decorative items. Yellow, green, red and orange are perfect for this. Fill the room with green houseplants to create a bright color accent and emphasize the natural flair.
Dark hardwood floors and light wooden shelves
Beige corner sofa with built-in wooden shelves
Cream colored sofa with a chocolate color accent wall
Brown and cream well mixed
Brown shaggy carpet and warm yellow light
Decorative accents made from brass