- New Nelson Mandela Memorial – In the place where he was imprisoned
- Decoration for balcony and balcony table – 15 ideas for cozier ambience
- Wooden furniture – inspired by the art of Origami Collection
- The wall plate in front of a green wall photo with stylized trees
- 20 adventure destinations in Europe, which will be sure to visit
- The stress of a strip of high wall
- Establishment in the colonial-style furniture and decoration ideas for combinations
- Retro wooden chairs at the dining table
- Modern house in Bangkok – glass walls allow sunlight in.
- Dressing table design vents the secret of eternal beauty
Modern concrete house house YF: L means Architetti nature
Y House is a private family house F: L Architects in Turin, Italy. The box structure is made of concrete, wood and glass, which are transformed into an industrial environment. The concrete house is characterized by elegance, rationality and sophistication of architectural materials. For a family, this modern house surrounded by nature lifestyle away from urban life and stress.
House of reinforced concrete in Italy, with outstanding architecture
Steep and narrow stairs connecting the two levels together. In the basement of a central corridor that divides the living spaces used. Here, garage, office, library, sauna and games room for children. Upstairs impressed deliberate between the means of the living area and sleeping area with views of the valley on the south side contrast. In the basement there is a small room, which is illuminated by natural light through the canopy. The large window at the end of the corridor are a continuation of roof windows and views of the countryside. Little Way of recycled concrete formwork leads to the terrace, which is accessible from all rooms. Horizontal solar house concrete for maximum screening.
Concrete house Casa Y Turin - comfort for the whole family
The architectural concrete house F: L Architects building materials such as concrete and steel dominate. Textured concrete walls forming the character of the building and the characteristic elements of the interior. Downstairs, the walls are soft through the use of steel shapes, unlike the upper floor, where ristikal look rough and through the wooden formwork. Not only the walls but also tanks "surface water" in the design of concrete. A beautiful effect is produced from stainless steel and stone sink renovated.
A narrow staircase that connects the two levels
Internal staircase with integrated lighting
Glass facade and decorative items in wood
Concrete floor and wood
Italian Modern Architecture
Narrow corridor with natural light
The floor of the hall is planned in Laminate
Modern house of concrete and wood
Room with glass wall
Two-storey house with a flat roof
glass wall on the second floor
Concrete wall for interior decoration
Wooden planks outside
View of the house by the Italian architecture
House YF: The Italian Architect