- Dining table wooden playful design a great career marble dining
- They live with colors – green reflections inside are hot
- Sleeping area with access to terrace
- 100 living ideas for baby rooms represent the best interior design
- Wall to wall natural
- Quality designer kitchen furniture offer modern design ideas
- meditation and patio design with an Asian twist
- Solid wood furniture from Scholtissek – The timeless beauty of natural wood
- Work Plan along with Wishbone chairs
- Aqua Dome in Langenfeld – Wellness Hotel unikales realize their dreams
Modern Farm House Design by Highline Partners in Montana, USA
This modern concept of the farm house located in Montana, USA and was designed by the architectural studio Highline Partners. The property is characterized by a modern design, which successfully rustic elements have been implemented. Another advantage of the farm is the beautiful natural environment that is visible from the large windows of the house.
Design of a farm house with modern architecture in Montana
The design of the farmhouse Highline Partners is not typical of a farm, but was built at the same time in accordance with the beautiful natural scenery. The large panoramic windows occupy the largest part of the facade and get a beautiful view of the natural landscape. For the front as much wood was used, which gives the property a natural look. Nearby is a pond, where a small stream of water.
Natural pond with wooden bridge
Modern facade of wood and glass
Farm combines modern design with rustic elements
The modern design of the farmhouse is a perfect example of how rustic and modern elements can be combined successfully. On the property, natural wood was used, where the rustic ambience of the interior is. Stone and glass were also used for interior decoration. The interior designers have put on warm pastel colors and decorative elements so little used as possible.
Modern interior with glass elements and wood
Large living room with leather sofa
Bedroom with modern interior
Modern farm in the evening
Steps functional design