- Angels for handicraft – ideas for Christmas and advent calendars.
- Open kitchen with dining table
- Mosaic decorative stepping stone handicraft dish itself
- Creates colored stools designs with special marble painting technique
- House of glass, wood and concrete combines retro style with minimalism
- 79 ideas to build a retaining garden wall – slope protection.
- The Barrique Kitchen Design – The dream of every wine lover
- Sleeping in the Wild
- Wooden furniture of modern design – curves and unique finesse
- Lounge with tables
Modern house in Colombia surrounded by a green landscape
A modern residential building is located east of Medellin and Antioquia frames the idyllic mountain landscape. Surrounded by the green landscape rises modern home from the ground in two planes. The first floor extends horizontally sliding on the second level, wearing a black stone veneer. The design language is different facades complemented by the use of wooden shutters, steel beams and glass elements. This horizontal movement of structures generated vanishing points from different angles focused on the landscape.
Modern House by Carlos Molina
The main entrance is located at the junction of different levels of the house. The lobby, which is covered by the sun by a wooden pergola is a kind of precursor, which leads to a new landscape. The double height ceiling houses the living room, dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
Modern house built in stone, wood and glass facade
Inside, the focus is placed on a glass staircase leading to the private rooms on the second floor. The visual relationship between the two levels is provided by the double height ceiling in the living room. The spatial dynamics makes the relationship between the inside and outside very versatile.
Terrace with glass railings
small pond in front of the entrance
Staircase and a large glass timber revolving door
Architect: Carlos Molina
Photos by © Carlos Tobon