- Brown leather sofa
- Planters for outdoors – garden design tricks for the impact of
- Tent in the nursery
- Light furniture look shabby
- Design Beach Hotel Pacific in Australia is similar to the ancient ruins
- Yellow "Eames Chairs" in bright kitchen
- Small set up so that you can save space with shelving system!
- Beautiful gift idea – Baccarat crystal chess
- Working in a bungalow with mural
- Wooden pavilion with chairs in green garden
Modern house in Colombia surrounded by a green landscape
A modern residential building is located east of Medellin and Antioquia frames the idyllic mountain landscape. Surrounded by the green landscape rises modern home from the ground in two planes. The first floor extends horizontally sliding on the second level, wearing a black stone veneer. The design language is different facades complemented by the use of wooden shutters, steel beams and glass elements. This horizontal movement of structures generated vanishing points from different angles focused on the landscape.
Modern House by Carlos Molina
The main entrance is located at the junction of different levels of the house. The lobby, which is covered by the sun by a wooden pergola is a kind of precursor, which leads to a new landscape. The double height ceiling houses the living room, dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.
Modern house built in stone, wood and glass facade
Inside, the focus is placed on a glass staircase leading to the private rooms on the second floor. The visual relationship between the two levels is provided by the double height ceiling in the living room. The spatial dynamics makes the relationship between the inside and outside very versatile.
Terrace with glass railings
small pond in front of the entrance
Staircase and a large glass timber revolving door
Architect: Carlos Molina
Photos by © Carlos Tobon