- Alcove behind a low partition
- A small apartment in the industrial style is a smart plant
- 21 ideas for privacy screening options Other balcony
- Design living room – cool decorating ideas with sofa cushions
- Curtain Collection and decorative fabric for dining room in shades of green and natural
- Rosa standing with large attachments
- 20 important elements of garden design a beautiful garden
- Soft pink bedroom
- Modern L-shaped residential building – When merging indoor and outdoor
- 27 Ideas for lawn chair for comfort lovers, design and quality
Modern house with a flat roof, garden and pool in Sao Paolo
The "Planalto" house with a flat roof and an open floor plan is an excellent example of modern urban architecture in Brazil. Designing Brazilian architecture offices FC Studio consists of two volumes of construction. Structure in a rectangular plane is directed perpendicular to the other building with a little longer before. monilithisch But the building looks much. reinforced concrete structure was afforded by the use of wood and glass elements visual lightness.
"Planalto" FC Studio - Concrete Luxury House with Flat Roof
The lower vessel has a shaded area for the parked cars and serves as support member. In parallel with metal studs accent the road on this tradition. A house with a flat roof has a great advantage - the surface of the generous ceiling, which serves terrace.
House with a flat roof top location near Sao Paulo
FC Studio has developed the idea of working independently of each other to define two areas of life, without having to separate them visually. The functional domains are located on both geschossen. Available 800 square meters of comfortable living space on two levels.
The house opens onto the garden through floor to ceiling sliding elements
Private rooms are upstairs. The entrance leads through a long corridor approximately 1.80 m in the main lounge. Available within even a barbecue pavilion and recreational activities. Large sliding doors allow sunlight to flood the living space
Strict geometry of living materials
The windows are open as much as possible to see. Natural materials, concrete, wood, steel, give texture room and transparency, and a sense of visual lightness and depth. The interior is dominated by strong contrasts between wood tones and warm smooth concrete. The small details create a pleasant atmosphere.
Photos: Nelson Kon
Wood warms the room look
Color and material contrasts define the appearance in the living room
patio chairs wood and modern look to bring to
The materials used to create elegant contrasts with each other
House Planalto - different views