- 20 ideas for adventure trips for animal lovers – the adventure of a lifetime
- 25 Bedroom interior design ideas – chairs for comfortable seating
- A company with no ordinary Deco
- Designing the perfect chair – Furniture Ideas for under exclusive living
- 9 reasons that speak for camping holidays
- Smiley Face with neon light
- House balcony with glass balustrade
- Modern flat in Camden with a minimalist interior
- Small hut in the forest enchanted with rustic furnishings
- Independent bathroom in front of floral wallpaper
Modern Japanese art – ceramic sculpture with organic shapes
We feature works by Harumi Nakashima - a good representation of modern Japan.
Modern Japanese art - works of Harumi Nakashima
The Japanese artist Harumi Nakashima is known for its free-form sculptures with small dots. The structure of his work has always looked organic, but once strange - and creates the impression that they come from another civilization. Nature and art are perfectly connected in this way. Nakashima is a follower of the modern art movement in Japan - Sōdeisha called. This art form has emerged as a reaction against the traditional folk style and philosophy that has dominated the art world is currently in the country. Sōdeisha born in 1940 and offers a modern vision of the world in which ceramic sculptures lose their practical value and can be considered as decorative elements.
Modern Art of Japan
Harumi Nakashima often presents his modern art galleries in Hong Kong. The artist became known mainly because of the colors and patterns they use. Nakashima himself, like his art, is a mysterious character - there is very little information on his training and CV known. Enjoy his latest work - ceramic sculpture varies depending on the location from which to admire. It is no coincidence that the artist enjoys growing popularity.
Figures from ceramics
Japanese Modern Art
Artwork by Harumi Nakashima
Ceramic art modern and elegant
Sōdeisha artistic direction