- Casa minimum
- Prefabricated wood and glass house in the forest.
- Living in a bungalow with retro furniture
- Innovative designers Bank absorbs rainwater
- "Armchair Chaos" and colorful tables
- Modern RV – travel by tricycle through the world
- Upholstered furniture romantic
- White covers for dining room chairs
- Books wall as wall decor
- Wood tree house build – places of relaxation of O2 Treehouse
One Fine Stay
It is with pleasure that I present this duplex in the heart of London chiquement called "The violin factory.
" It was difficult to choose one among the many interior choices on One Fine Stay. This site provides, in fact, available to individuals of exceptional interiors for a pleasant stay in the capital London or New York's twin sister. Here, the atmosphere is rather with the use of industrial metal beams, steel and glass. This part of "industrial" contrasts with the much more cozy side room and its huge library and its armchairs upholstered in red leather.