- The sculptural furniture and objects from the German designer Dahm Lee
- Holiday event of the year – water park "Tropical Islands"
- Castle with the work in the nursery bed
- Wooden table and bench with mirrored wall
- Rattan garden furniture with unusual design Royal Garden
- Equipment in front of minimalist concrete wall
- House Kathryn Tyler
- The modern furniture with storage space saving cost and space
- Desk with granite top
- The selection of suitable materials for the roof terrace
One Fine Stay
It is with pleasure that I present this duplex in the heart of London chiquement called "The violin factory.
" It was difficult to choose one among the many interior choices on One Fine Stay. This site provides, in fact, available to individuals of exceptional interiors for a pleasant stay in the capital London or New York's twin sister. Here, the atmosphere is rather with the use of industrial metal beams, steel and glass. This part of "industrial" contrasts with the much more cozy side room and its huge library and its armchairs upholstered in red leather.