- Designer Lamps from recycled cardboard look like works of art from
- A mirror wall design in polished brass and black walnut
- Hammock hanging on the terrace
- List of top 20 long-haul destinations for a relaxing summer holiday
- Restored antique furniture
- Outdoor furniture ideas with modern design
- How to manage a small apartment?
- Wallpaper paper classic dining room
- Carport with roof planting
- A company with no ordinary Deco
One Fine Stay
It is with pleasure that I present this duplex in the heart of London chiquement called "The violin factory.
" It was difficult to choose one among the many interior choices on One Fine Stay. This site provides, in fact, available to individuals of exceptional interiors for a pleasant stay in the capital London or New York's twin sister. Here, the atmosphere is rather with the use of industrial metal beams, steel and glass. This part of "industrial" contrasts with the much more cozy side room and its huge library and its armchairs upholstered in red leather.