- A penthouse apartment in Greenwich Village
- Decoration Colorful window in the nursery
- A deco look of factory farm
- lighting design – classic with a modern twist by Masiero
- Use empty wine bottles in the garden – 20 clever ideas!
- bedside table with chrome color in an arc
- Extending table in white room brings sophistication and purist look
- Several pilots as large carpet
- Terrace with circus wagons
- 40 Exotic Ideas For Pool Desing in Villas
Padded chest as storage in a classic room
A padded chest at the foot of the bed is good for something: in the first place, she sees this case particularly beautiful. The floral pattern and spring blooms as childish and romantic. You can use your chest as a seat and store things in it. It also provides the practical function of a small Abstelltisches for breakfast tray, books, etc. You can also get the chest to taste with various substances.