- Exotic Villa with pool promotes natural lifestyle
- Model wallpaper in blue and white
- Tile natural stone and a designer white furniture
- Protection window decoration, privacy and sun – 29 ideas for curtains
- 15 practices for car tents – a dream holiday in nature
- "Inside Out" series of furniture Polart – Classic and modern at the same time
- Chair with a vintage look and the wall as shoe rack
- White living room with elegant gold
- Luxury villa on the slopes with stylish furnishings and stunning sea views
- Rattan Shack
Patio Design – Tips for greening, blinds and flooring
If you're one of the lucky owners of a house with patio, then you might like the extra space can be better used to ask. We propose an idea of inspiration for the patio design.
Design Courtyard - use the limited space in an optimal way
Before starting the design of the courtyard, a clear planning is required. The available space is measured accurately. This will create a sketch. Function that will execute the court, plays an important role. Often it is not possible to make a garden. But this does not mean that you must absolutely refrain from a front wall purely vegetable vegetation, ground cover plants or potted plants are simply among the most popular alternatives for space saving. While you select the right plants, it is particularly important if and when the sun shines in the yard. Often, neighboring houses, or even your own house cast a shadow on it. Here is the professional gardener can help you choose and adapted plant species. The second important issue is the floor - when a kitchen is provided a stable foundation for pavers or wood should be put in place.
Patio Design - privacy, decoration and lighting
Privacy is also important in the design of the court should not overdo it and you -. Otherwise dark gray area has been designed, which is now at the height of summer. Accents warm colors bring freshness in the yard. Good lighting at night creates a good mood. All that remains is to create a comfortable kitchen and outdoor dining - and in summer in the garden, nothing stands in the way!
Jardins Secrets Design Studio has designed this beautiful courtyard.
Happy little terrace with a stylish design
Color creates an atmosphere in the small courtyard
Pavers as flooring - practical and easy to clean
Combine species of native and exotic plants
Flowers and vines create a rosy picture
Small terrace with outdoor kitchen and dining room