- Summer Banks
- Illuminated mirror cabinet
- Thumbnail baby room – choose a practical bed with bars
- Make-up for carnival – 40 ideas for a striking appearance.
- Organize and focus on internal library wall shelf in the living room
- Standing bathtub with wooden legs
- Office design exclusive luxury collection by Paco Camus
- 10 eco-friendly products and equipment for the kitchen
- 20 ideas for modern bedroom furniture, baby and complete design
- Charlotte Rust
Plant crocus in flower pot – What to consider when interviewing?
If light crocus meadows and lawns, with its beautiful purple flowers, you already know that spring is coming. This small and sturdy bulb flowers bloom twice a year - once at the end of winter and once in the fall. crocus bulbs can be easily found on the market garden and are very easy to plant. Once inserted into the soil, the crocus does not need further treatment, and bloom again every year. Crocus flower pot, but it needs some conditions to be comfortable.
Let crocus flower always
Held Crocus flower pot add a touch of color in your home and create a great atmosphere, like a spring. crocus bulbs are planted in the fall loose, well-drained soil. A mixture of one-third each of Gartenere, compost and coarse sand is ideal. Then, the plate should be placed in a cool, dark place at a temperature of 4 °. Meanwhile, the onions does not require large amounts of water are regularly moisten the earth. Once the crocus bulbs begin to sprout, and offers the flower pot in a place lighter, but always fresh, for example, in the open air. A month later, the crocus flowers are ripe and bring them home. Then you need a bright spot at a temperature of 15 degrees. A few days later, the buds will jump. To change the temperature and the amount of light it is possible to bring the plants to bloom before.
Crocus in flower pot - beautiful splashes of color in your home
beautiful harbingers of spring
Crocus held in pot