- Contemporary villa with spacious living areas
- Top 10 most beautiful national parks worldwide adventure holiday destinations
- Wooden furniture and pink wall in the bedroom
- Ergonomic corner bathtub with whirlpool function by Teuco
- 20 very cool ideas for striking bedroom wall design
- Perfect Garden Design – 15 Ideas fine for outdoor spaces
- Bumper nursery – decorating ideas wall in your child's room
- oil lamps on wall hooks kitchenette with a striped awning
- Additional Vitsoe Design – the reintroduction of large furniture ideas
- Fabric covers for the design of color
Public art installations with plants of Alexis Tricoire
Alexis Tricoire explores the relationship between design and plants, plants and architecture, objects and plants since 2006. The artist has designed public art installations with plants that make the audience think and environmental consciousness awakens. Some of his most impressive projects.
Art installations with plants - Hanging Gardens in the mall
Green mobiles were designed for a new shopping center in Prague. The hanging gardens are planted in a series of tanks that were inspired by the bags. The forms were created with 3form Varia with 40% recycled materials, which complements the "green" value of the project. Mini LED lights are integrated into each of the potted plants.
Art installations with plants - plants Islands - Lyon Confluence, April 2012
This project was inspired by the islands that float along the rivers of the Amazon. Fifteen plants float container
in the air and create beautiful effects.
DNA helix exhibition "Ballade en Yvelines" - Versailles Spring 2011
The column is constituted of two strands of the DNA helix. With its base in the planter, it asks the visitor on the future of biofuels.
ribbon of water - Jardin des Tuileries - Paris, June 2011
The pond is awake to life when the plates float on water and float in the wind. The standing red tubes recall the reed and worry cleaning rivers, lakes and biodiversity.
Temporary installation of Mapei "That Matter" in 2007
These walls, covered with lights shaped fruits are settled by vines. They depend on both sides of the wall.
Bubble Tree - Confluence - April 2012
A six meter mast tilted holds seventeen glass bubbles which are small ecosystems.
"Extensions sprawling" - The blacksmith art center in Versailles France
Metaphor, as in the growing urban wilderness along rivers and roads. This installation also shows the chaos that is irrational in our society and the lack of space for plants.
Rhéophytes flutes - Exhibition Follies Vegetable by Patrick Blanc 2006
Since nature is a source of knowledge and our hopes for science and medicine are headed there, the plants are placed in large "test tubes".