- Gardening tips for more spontaneity and individuality when designing
- A deco look of factory farm
- Coconartige hanging lamps
- Planning for small apartment – cozy living world in white
- Fabric sofa as a reading corner
- Provide color elements
- Green tile pattern
- Kitchen Design "Twelve" – very functional and with the best optics
- Simple natural in the bedroom
- country kitchen in the half-timbered house
Retro Hall – concrete tiles
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen