- Building Barbecue – these tips will help in planning
- Modern House in Singapore with trapezoid shape on a triangular plot
- Corridor light country-style
- Stone, wood and glass characterize a modern home in California
- Creative lamp design was ispiriert myth of Icarus and Daedalus
- Mike Jacobs landscape a house in pure California style
- 18 floor lamps suitable designs for your modern interior home
- House "cherry blossoms"
- Castle with the work in the nursery bed
- Plant Breeding balcony – beautiful flowers combined in pairs
Retro Hall – concrete tiles
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen