- Pink upholstered chairs with wooden frame black
- The best plants for a water garden – 15 flowers for planting
- Bathroom furniture from Gamadecor – With modern and classic design
- Freestanding bathtub in the bedroom – no clear separation of Bath
- Designer Lamp Clear by Mathieu Lehanneur for Fabbian
- Large murals
- 30 ideas for fall decorations on the coffee table in the living room
- Seating area with sofa fabric
- Fancy designer swing hanging by Lionel Dean
- Get some more – minimalism in the design of the garden fountain
Retro Hall – concrete tiles
The uniqueness of the Spanish cement tiles is the splendor of its models. Available with a concrete tile mosaic floor is always the highlight of any size and ensures a dramatic effect. Tiles are in fact designed specifically to ground, but can also be installed on the wall.
Whether you use Moroccan cement tiles in your bathroom, on the balcony, to the terrace, a restaurant, a hotel, an embassy or buildings for public purposes, the end result is always impressive.
Cement tiles with emerging models Moroccan in Spain as part of a production process of hydraulic. The process of hydraulic production was developed in the mid-19th century. However, soil cement tiles produced in this way reached until the next century very popular.
More information: http://www.buntesmarokko.de/category/zementfliesen