- Modern feeder attracts birds in the garden
- Flat roof house with a rectangular floor plan and window-front in Sydney
- Black sofa beige on the wall
- Summer Destinations in Turkey, you should definitely visit
- 23 decorating ideas for kids room with pitched roof
- Blue pillows and table runners model
- Mural on the walls read
- White kitchen with tile pattern
- Proper care for the garden makes a beautiful outside view
- The Glass House
Texture and shape as elements of modern design garden design
The use of texture in the landscape and interior design stimulates the desire to touch the surface, and interesting to the touch, it was a pebble from the bark of the tree or the porous structure of an ancient stone statue. Materials and plants with interesting texture refract light differently during the day and create visual interest that can be any smooth surface. Therefore, texture and shape are considered to be very important elements of modern design garden.
Interesting elements of modern garden design texture
You can easily introduce texture in the landscape, no matter the size of your outdoor space. The modern design often uses the protection of privacy in the garden to add textured surfaces as a coating of gravel, other retaining walls of stone and plaster.
Materials of modern design garden
There are so many subtle elements that can make a beautiful landscape. Two of them are the size and shape. What can you do? Some leaves are soft, others - bright, persistent or very thick. Not only is the texture of the paper, but also on its shape. Join the plants properly and look around variety. Perennials, shrubs, grasses, evergreen conifers, etc.
Plants and Stones
Trees, shrubs and plants with leaves of different
lawn and terrace tiles
red ivy adorned the wall
different shapes - spheres, squares, rectangles,