- White minimalist kitchen – 20 designs for a unique atmosphere
- Tinker Frühlingsdeko – 25 ideas to make their own eggshells
- Place the design sink and Zebra Sticker
- Colorful elements of the feel-good factor
- Solid construction with a glass front offers a magnificent view of the surrounding
- Architect house with a beautiful Mediterranean style
- Italian luxury furniture with glamorous design by Branchetti
- Two-storey house with balcony and terrace
- Small seating area on the terrace
- Modern wooden house on the rock on the coast of Nova Scotia
The modular partition Pickup by Benjamin Hubert
Amass is a system of branching of modular components that can be used as a room divider or decorate. To "live UK 100% Design" - the size of a seminar by Benjamin Hubert British design has been given to create some separation and privacy of a room of 200 square meters. Here, the seminar "Hosting Talks" took place. How was it used before Amass modular partition, it has attracted all the attention.
The modular wall creative design provides flexibility
It was one of the objectives of the project to ensure the separation of useful and at the same time to attract the eye and interest of passers-by. The modular partition system Amass a sculptural character and consists of 3 simple parts of modules that are assembled to form a structure. In order to define a space, without having to build a visual barrier.
Raise the designer of the modular system
To install modules Event 46000 were used. The structure is based on random natural repetition. The three modules can be aligned in different ways and combine to create variable structures. These three-dimensional structures may soon be used for different occasions. The clear geometric nature of the modules allows the "construction" of the walls of different sizes and thicknesses - 1m2 to 100m2.
Management System by Benjamin Hubert
The young designer from London to address environmental problems. In his project, seeks to reduce the impact on the environment. Fairs create more than 600 000 tonnes of waste per year - mostly temporary structures, and kiosks. The increase modular partition can be easily disassembled and then even after just reusable. The modules are injection molded in polypropylene, and the production of environment friendly materials have been used. They are also completely rezyklierfähig
Details of injection molded
Modular nature allows a variety of configurations
Carbon reduction achieved could lead to the installation
The branched structure
Connect - modular divider system with flexible deployment options
Modular plastic products
Amass is based on an architectural structure
Collect from Benjamin Hubert Benjamin Hubert on Vimeo.