- Nursery in black and white look
- Light "Zettel'z" in comic style
- A house that looks like a modern farm
- stand shelf and chaise longue in front of brick wall
- Chic beach house design with modern interior design in Sydney
- Dwelling house
- Door wardrobe with mirror
- Life of Luxury: Luxury home furnishings in Hollywood
- Mirabeau specialist for country house furniture and home accessories Mediterranean
- 10 Awesome Chairs with Attractive and Creative Design
Up children for two children with compact bunk beds
If the room is small and the two children, then do not think more horizontally, but vertically. The bunk beds are the best option for the best use of space for two people in the nursery.
Some say that a bunk bed would tend to be secondary to seem too dominant in the room and all the other decorations. Whether true or not, that makes us think that the loft bed should have a nice design. The bunk bed Moda Children Room & Board provides a simple and functional design with a finish that makes each toll cot in adolescence. It is made of solid maple and white MDF.
small children for two
The best thing is that these bunk beds stairs and guard are included and you need to purchase additional accessories. The Moda bunk bed is not only the cheapest for the nursery for two, but certainly the most elegant solution.
Lower roller bed
For maximum safety in the use of bunk beds, one must take certain precautions. Protection against failures of the upper bed should be considered. Only children 6 years old and older can use the top bunk. Drivers must be elastic and is fixed to the bed frame. Children should not be allowed to use the top bunk as a playground. Make regular checks for spare parts. Use a night light to make visible in the dark scale and minimize the risk of falling.
Loft bed with learning space below
black loft bed with stairs
Loft bed for siblings
Children bunk bed Room & Board
Double bottom, single on top
cozy reading below
light wood and white MDF
Bunk bed with drawer
Bunk bed offers space for three