- Design shelf "crystal Sendai" is reminiscent of bamboo sticks high
- Puerta Evolution – design doorway by Klemens Torggler
- 40 ideas for fur blankets and cuddly furniture for your cozy home
- Cozy dining room with accessories blue floral pattern
- Green dressing girls in pink room
- Storage bench in the hallway – 20 ideas for hallway space saving furniture
- Renovated house has a new modern look – the homemade project
- Design Ashtray "Fetish" by Joe Doucet – a fashion accessory
- Ask flowers tower itself – the decor bulky garden and terrace
- Ethno-mask on the bed
Upgrade Victorian age – Renewal
Victorian Agriculture has recently been updated by the architects John Smart. We will show you the incredible result of home renovation - be inspired!
Restructuring - old building in South London gets a makeover
The house is located in the south of London - an old, historic building has recently been converted into four flats. Each house has 5 floors and has over 370 square meters of living space. It can be nice ring, but in reality the narrow land was a big challenge. The architects have learned the task of creating a bright living room with a lot of creativity. This space is saved, they built a spiral staircase. The smoke spiral consists of prefabricated parts that have been assembled in work.
The renovation of the house is started with the living room - it's cramped space was divided into 3-1 cozy dining room is the kitchen and the living room above. Walls of glass allow abundant enough in the sun and perfectly connect the interior with the exterior.
Retrofit - shelf serves as a room divider
The spiral staircase leads upstairs where a library with a cozy reading corner is set. The system of shelves from floor to ceiling high wall houses the collection of the owner of the book and serves as a room divider as well. The large glass doors with wooden picture frames in Victorian style lead to the balcony, where they were installed glass railings. This point of view is published on the garden. Comfortable upholstered furniture offer the opportunity to relax after a long day of work and talk with other members of the family. The renovation of the house is a successful example of how an older building can be upgraded with lots of creativity.
Spiral staircase smoked - the focal point of the house
The dark color of the wood of the ramp is in contrast with the white wall
Library - all stylish and affordable
The ground floor - lots of glass facade allows the sunlight in the inner region
The kitchen is very practical set of smoked
Wooden sliding doors leading to the bathroom
The spiral staircase leads upstairs