- Wood tiles balcony – why wood flooring is bang on trend
- Modern and comfortable cabin in Norway with aluminum cladding
- The white walls and wooden floor
- Decorating ideas for small apartment by Tamar Rosenberg
- Make-up for carnival – 40 ideas for a striking appearance.
- "Tolix" around the table of the dining room
- Ceramics and exclusive bathroom accessories with cutting edge design
- Rugs in colorful oriental appearance
- Modern furniture and use of wood in the study.
Use graffiti as a wall decoration – invite street art at home
Download street art in your home, and use graffiti as a wall decoration for a fresh and modern interior. If bright colors and cheerful, enjoy bringing graffiti, you can also make this unusual wall decoration in your home. If you have a friend who is a graffiti artist, you can willingly entrust to re-decorate your walls. As a simple solution, you just use wall with graffiti pattern.
Up fresh home decoration - graffiti wall as decoration
If you really like the art of graffiti, let them cool for home decoration and set your walls to your own taste. You have several options for using the graffiti wall as a decoration - you can leave the same with spray paint in the original version, or choose simple variants or as images wallpaper picture. If you are the artist yourself, you can buy a few sprays and let your imagination. The graffiti style is suitable as decoration for any room. Do not forget to set the graffiti in the interior color.
Graffiti as a wall decoration in the dining room
Black Puma as decoration in the kitchen
Painted with motifs of graffiti in the area paper
Graffiti as a decoration simply because
drawing graffiti in the room
Fresh decoration manga in the nursery
The design office party
Black and white graffiti wall as a decoration in the office
Hotel unique concept in hotel in Marseille
This designer hotel Au Vieux Panier Marseille has developed an interesting concept for its guests. Each room has been specially painted by famous artists. In one of the rooms were used as a graffiti mural, and not even just for the wall, but the machine and all possible objects. The famous graffiti artist Tilt painted the hotel and one half. The rest was left completely blank, to create a contrast between the two halves. Discover the unusual design solutions in our gallery.