- comfortable room with dark accents.
- Modern office interior comfortable apartment on the day will be in the evening
- Wall boards for the kitchen
- Lava Studio Designer corner sofa corner Vertjet tert any living environment,
- Catering in natural brown tones
- Design trends from the Milan Furniture Fair – innovative acrylic chair
- Designer Workbench – great idea for those who want to save space
- Models painted in colorful paper dining room
- Open plan living room with ornate decor
- Let sunlamps gedämmtem light of your soul
Vintage radio equipment Paul Sanders home accessory for retro gamers
All lovers of retro objects and all sorts of things vintage are quite right! We present a collection of radio for lovers of retro Paul Sanders. Equipments vintage radio, which has revolutionized the world since its invention, today feien return a high-quality accessory for the modern home. Equipment repaired mid-century modern music can play in your home.
Vintage radio equipment of the highest quality
Paul Sanders asked and repair old radios that were manufactured from 1930 to 1940. Under selected from among those who had held various aesthetic styles Sanders. Radio receivers bring a bit 'of nostalgia and to convey the authentic atmosphere of art deco and mid-century appearance.
Vintage radio equipment by Paul Sanders
Verträter the golden age of radio stations are not the most expensive for their time, even the best available at that time on market models, but often the products of small producers who sought to participate in the global competition. It Bieteten the freedom and independence of their own design that almost completely lacking in today's mass produced. Famous brands such as Zenith and Crosley are of course also be seen below.
The radio broadcast to the nostalgic notes
The models that express the true spirit of Art Deco, could also be functional in a modern setting. Paul Sanders can install an MP3 player in almost all the wires. Enjoy contemporary music, played by an antique radio. Versatile in its shape, color and size, each vintage radio is a work of art. The Museum of Vintage Radio Paul Sanders can be seen online.
Radio with a box of high quality wood
Ebony high-quality wireless
Decorated with ornaments Radio
drive design in black
Shiny surface of fine wood
Creative design resembles a bag
Retro touch to the modern apartment
Keystone Radio from the mid-20th century
Radio device repaired
Finish with a fine wood grain