- Yellow wall in the nursery
- Seating area in a beach house
- Luxury Beach House with Flat Roof in Australia by Clare Cousins
- Scandinavian design in green and white wall
- Modular furniture for children's rooms combine functionality and design
- The best plants for a water garden – 15 flowers for planting
- Dining area decorated with natural shelf angle
- Shelves with a desk in the studio with wallpaper patterned
- Privacy for the balcony – versions in wood, plants and awnings
- 21 ideas on how to make and decorate a small bathroom
Wood in the nursery versatile use – ideas for the optical heat
The wood is a versatile material and able to perfectly support almost everywhere. If you like this look hot, then you can incorporate into kindergarten. The ideas are many. A range of furniture, floor coverings, coatings and decorative items are available on the market today. Wooden in the nursery can also combine well with all colors and shades. It depends on what type of wood used.
Wood nursery - natural and comfortable
Design your child's room with a lot of wooden furniture like a bunk bed, loft bed or different shelves and drawers. A great idea for bunk beds with storage space scales where kids can keep their toys and clothes. You can also mix different types of wood. Carefully consider which wood colors that you like. Enter the bright colors, preferably as scratches, spills and stains are easy to see on darker.
High wooden bed in the nursery
Wood in the nursery is a good choice because the material is very durable and with proper care can give you years and years to serve. Children with floors, walls and / or ceiling wood always comfortable and enjoyable. You can also choose a theme for decoration, for example, "in the forest." Hammocks, shelves as a tree, wall decal with leaves and birds ... and the children's room is transformed into an enchanted forest.
Wood dark gray-brown and blue for the boy's room
Bed and stairs with wooden storage
wood hot optically unlike cold colors
Floors, bed and light wooden desk
The wood can be well matched with the gray
Orange wood and bring the visual warmth