- Luxury Villa Chan Grajang Phuket offers spacious accommodation
- Terrace with white furniture Relax-
- Shelving and colorful rug in front of white wall
- Modern shower faucets – Innovative rain Webert
- Architect house with a beautiful Mediterranean style
- Home accessories unusual
- Furniture modern living room by the garden and the terrace of idleness
- Handle-free closet designs in minimalist style of Piure
- Lavender colored strips as wall decor
- Chandelier in the bedroom
Wood in the nursery versatile use – ideas for the optical heat
The wood is a versatile material and able to perfectly support almost everywhere. If you like this look hot, then you can incorporate into kindergarten. The ideas are many. A range of furniture, floor coverings, coatings and decorative items are available on the market today. Wooden in the nursery can also combine well with all colors and shades. It depends on what type of wood used.
Wood nursery - natural and comfortable
Design your child's room with a lot of wooden furniture like a bunk bed, loft bed or different shelves and drawers. A great idea for bunk beds with storage space scales where kids can keep their toys and clothes. You can also mix different types of wood. Carefully consider which wood colors that you like. Enter the bright colors, preferably as scratches, spills and stains are easy to see on darker.
High wooden bed in the nursery
Wood in the nursery is a good choice because the material is very durable and with proper care can give you years and years to serve. Children with floors, walls and / or ceiling wood always comfortable and enjoyable. You can also choose a theme for decoration, for example, "in the forest." Hammocks, shelves as a tree, wall decal with leaves and birds ... and the children's room is transformed into an enchanted forest.
Wood dark gray-brown and blue for the boy's room
Bed and stairs with wooden storage
wood hot optically unlike cold colors
Floors, bed and light wooden desk
The wood can be well matched with the gray
Orange wood and bring the visual warmth