- Luxury ski chalet in the French Alps – "Chalet Grande Roche"
- House in warm colors López Duplan Architects
- Open kitchen with white cabinets
- Ideas for fall decorating with elements for the season
- Ideas inspired kitchen wood Modules natural appearance
- Tyrannosaurus Rex watches over the Eiffel Tower modern art installation
- Furniture and Accessories point increase comfort factor
- A garden house with modern design of the DRN architect Santiago
- A retro home in California
- Among the herbs and natural stones in the garden
Build table itself – original design ideas for living room
We show you 12 great ideas on how to build a table quickly and easily. Drawings for the living room not only look good, but offer plenty of storage space for books and magazines.
Build the table itself - fresh ideas for living room
If you want to build a table yourself, you do not have to start from scratch. Only use parts of the old furniture and combine it with new elements. Our favorite part is definitely the saw table - its rustic inspired us. The design itself can be quickly and easily imitate. If you're a fan of industrial chic and you will be the next idea Security gefallen.Nutzen media wall units and integrate them into the shape of a cube. The wood panel can be used as the table surface. Construct an array of wooden pallets - they have a form that simplifies the process. If you have an old trunk, you can use it as a table. You just need to attach the legs to the case - and done!
Build the table itself - spice old furniture
You do not need to build a new table itself, because you already have one? Jazz up the design. A whiteboard can be decorated with an adhesive film. A wooden stool can be covered and used as a coffee table in the living room. Part of an old library can be transformed into a coffee table with storage space. If you want a piece of rustic furniture, you just need to grind the color of your old table with sandpaper. Ready! For more inspiration, see the photo gallery below.
Wall shelves rebuild - an original table and create an industrial look
Table wine crates
Use leftover wallpaper as table decoration
Upcycling - picture of a suitcase
Building a coffee table itself
Table with a rustic facilities in the country house style
Side table for the living room
Table of EUR pallets
Table with storage and library