- Dining table set in the romantic garden
- Eames office chair in the front wall panels
- Studio Moderna Bauer Carpenter
- Contemporary Villa in Rio with a minimalist design
- Decorate terrace with pots of yellow flowers
- 39 Halloween costume ideas and make-up tips from famous horror films
- Apartment for students
- Upstairs bathroom
- Glass greenhouse build – inspirational design ideas for gardeners
- Ikea dresser embellish creative – creating the nursery
Chair design in geometric shapes resembling natural crystalloids
This innovative chair design was created by Greek designer CTRLZAK studio in collaboration with Davide Barzaghi. The president was named Quartz as modular components are similar to natural crystalloid. Nature, with your perfect geometric forms, became the model for this unusual chair design.
Armchair Design by CTRLZAK as an example of innovative seats
The design of the quartz chair fits perfectly into modern interiors and modular design allows for various configurations. The components of the chair are made from environmentally friendly materials and have been designed in hexagonal and pentagonal shapes. The different elements can be arranged and organized in the metal frame of different ways to buy.
Unusual chair design for modern interior
This chair design three-dimensional geometric impressed not only by the unusual structure, but also with great comfort and privacy. The soft components and round promises a feeling of comfort when sitting. In this chair, you can quietly relax with a book in hand and at the same time have an exclusive piece of furniture to the innovative interior design. Quartz President is the perfect choice for lovers of comfort and modern design.
Contemporary armchair with a modular structure
Bestandsteilchen hexagonal and pentagonal
The President of quartz in the side view
Arrange the particles of the chair