- Concrete house with extensive green roof in Alicante, Spain
- Simple designer kitchen utensils set made of marble Studio Lievito
- Exhibition: Designer's Saturday
- The granite sink Modex – With high standards of quality and design
- 8 useful ideas on how to set up an eco-friendly home office
- Ornate wallpaper with pattern as decoration in interior
- Non-woven wallpaper in fern-optic
- A glasshouse design with perfect balance built on a slope
- Bad at the Hotel Bel Air
- Playing for fun Christmas decor from inexpensive materials
Chair design in geometric shapes resembling natural crystalloids
This innovative chair design was created by Greek designer CTRLZAK studio in collaboration with Davide Barzaghi. The president was named Quartz as modular components are similar to natural crystalloid. Nature, with your perfect geometric forms, became the model for this unusual chair design.
Armchair Design by CTRLZAK as an example of innovative seats
The design of the quartz chair fits perfectly into modern interiors and modular design allows for various configurations. The components of the chair are made from environmentally friendly materials and have been designed in hexagonal and pentagonal shapes. The different elements can be arranged and organized in the metal frame of different ways to buy.
Unusual chair design for modern interior
This chair design three-dimensional geometric impressed not only by the unusual structure, but also with great comfort and privacy. The soft components and round promises a feeling of comfort when sitting. In this chair, you can quietly relax with a book in hand and at the same time have an exclusive piece of furniture to the innovative interior design. Quartz President is the perfect choice for lovers of comfort and modern design.
Contemporary armchair with a modular structure
Bestandsteilchen hexagonal and pentagonal
The President of quartz in the side view
Arrange the particles of the chair