- Wall in nursery
- Contemporary floor lamps provide subtle lighting for your interiors
- 57 design ideas for the dining world of professional
- Oyster – Lounge chairs in a contemporary style by Italy Dream Design
- Residential landscape in gray
- Original fan design for refreshment in summer days
- Winter and Christmas decoration with snowflakes DIY
- Tinker Lantern – Beautiful children with garden decor, do it yourself
- Transparent Bannister
- tent with children's drawings
Classic Design Bardi Bowl Bucket seat – furniture with history
Created by Lina Bo Bardi (1914-1992), the distinctive design of the bucket seat has earned its place in the world of furniture. The Italian origin, he moved to Brazil, which was for them later in their country of adoption. It is expected that in 1951, the classic design, he wanted to find a balance between industrial production and standardized goods and individual aesthetics.
Chair hull design distinctive Bowl Bardi: the story continues
Mid-century design combined with a contemporary color palette turns into a great detail that can make the living room and office space. Design of bucket seats can be adapted to different life situations and to integrate all the modern styles. The idea is so simple yet ingenious. The flexible structure offers the user great freedom of design, so that it finds the optimal seating position where you feel most comfortable. The chairs upholstered in fabric have 4 points and four sections, while the version in black natural leather and has 8 points 8 sectors.
A drawing of the mid-20th century - Armchair shaped shell
Bardi Bowl chairs shells are lined with special fabric Steelcut Trio 2:02 chair and pillow available in vibrant colors for Arper. There are different combinations of fun colors available - pink, lavender, orange cheerleaders are real, while the water blue, emerald green, olive green bring nature into the home.
Bucket Bowl Bardi Arper
Stained pillow in chair design
Bucket seat design Bardi Bowl - Structure lexible f
Pop Art home accessory