- Children's bedrooms
- Design tips for the hall – furniture and practical ideas.
- 54 modern dining room ideas for houses and apartments of exclusive design
- Modern Art from Israel inspired by myths and legends
- Black wall behind the bed in the old building
- Renovate small apartment – cheap tricks for the establishment
- Classic dining table and chairs in wood
- Onda designer kitchen wooden veneers of Franco Druisso for Arrital
- Bed with pink bedspread
- Hallway to bedroom
Design shelf "crystal Sendai" is reminiscent of bamboo sticks high
Sendai Crystal is a watermark fascinated by the elegance floating shelf. The decor is a re-design of the famous library of Toyo Ito, who looks like a sculpture. The original 2004 was the result of collaboration between Ito and the Italian furniture brand Horm. Made of glass, solid alder and walnut, the designer tablet combines dynamic and calm, flexibility and robustness.
Shelf design can be integrated into different devices
The new version of the tablet looks lighter and more open - instead of wood are 6 glass shelves. Thus, the designer grid gets a clear visual lightness, reminiscent of bamboo stems that grow to the sky. 25 segments of alder and walnut oiled are positioned in different angles and create an interesting visual texture. A base in black lacquered MDF is equipped with adjustable feet and shows the structure of lightness.
A native of Korea became an architect in 2015 with the world's largest prize for architecture - recognized the Pritzker Prize. His unique style and design philosophy is reflected in all his creations. Crystal design captures the essence of the Sendai Mediatheque and Sendai in Japan, which is a new project of Ito.Shelf Design by Toyo Ito
Unusual furniture design
The product is to buy Horm
Shelving System Design
For external use only