- Corner retro-study on the stairs
- , Lustre on the wall …
- 15 tips you can use to reduce energy costs
- Sleeping area with access to terrace
- Bake in stainless steel
- Swimming pond build – benefits of natural pool in the garden
- Evocative Christmas tree decoration for traditionalists
- Tiles in pastel colors, natural
- Creative Gifts for Mothers yourself– 12 Ideas
- Wooden Office Style – Vogue by Sine Rica
Dining table reclaimed wood has a rustic look
This wonderful design is made from an old oak 350 years. Measuring 320x110cm, reclaimed wood dining table is a great example of the union between tradition and modernity. Designed by the talented duo of Christa Brown and designer Christopher Brown, 0007 Table impresses with minimalist elegance. The clean lines and simple design allows the natural beauty of the wood more pronounced.
Reclaimed wood dining table - attractive grain draws attention to itself
The reclaimed wood dining table is a real eye-catcher - the attractive grain and rings exposed wood creates a visual link between the cabinet and nature. As for the design, elegant piece is a work of art. The heavy table top is supported by four feet of wood and stainless steel. The robust design allows up to ten people sitting at the table. The design is available in Holzelf.
Dining table reclaimed wood - the grain attractive wooden panel tells the story of 350 years of oak
The legs are reinforced with metal parts