- Industrial Loft
- Nordic air inside the cave
- New York loft slightly bohemian
- Two colors wall design in pink and white
- Creating a Water Garden – Planting Instructions for Water lilies in a pond
- Christmas Decorations Ideas – old tree decorations give a new shine
- 15 ideas for lighting to make yourself follow the trends upcycling
- Modern Residence in Japan by Robert Harvey Oshatz Miyasaka
- Follow simple safety protection grid balcony
- Wooden pavilion in Iceland Pines Fire is a trendy nightclub
Dining table reclaimed wood has a rustic look
This wonderful design is made from an old oak 350 years. Measuring 320x110cm, reclaimed wood dining table is a great example of the union between tradition and modernity. Designed by the talented duo of Christa Brown and designer Christopher Brown, 0007 Table impresses with minimalist elegance. The clean lines and simple design allows the natural beauty of the wood more pronounced.
Reclaimed wood dining table - attractive grain draws attention to itself
The reclaimed wood dining table is a real eye-catcher - the attractive grain and rings exposed wood creates a visual link between the cabinet and nature. As for the design, elegant piece is a work of art. The heavy table top is supported by four feet of wood and stainless steel. The robust design allows up to ten people sitting at the table. The design is available in Holzelf.
Dining table reclaimed wood - the grain attractive wooden panel tells the story of 350 years of oak
The legs are reinforced with metal parts